Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does peoples personal hate for floyd cloud their judgement??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by goblin View Post
    buddy the people's hate for floyd shows u simply how great floyd is....

u seriously think people hate him cause he cocky??
    HAHAHAHAHAHA... wow a cocky boxer!!! lets all ridicule him for the rest of his life...

because he's cocky??

NOPE...floyd is most skilled boxer in HISTORY...period. people just cant ****en stand him..he BEATS everyones favorite fighters and that pisses u *******s off.. how many rounds has he even lost compared to the ones he's won?? he's a boxing cameleon and if it wasnt for his right hand he probably would be breaking his haters hearts even more so..
    Goblin....
    Gatti I understand....even Zab to an extent...but him beating Baldomir? Does Baldomir even have fans? Not trying to knock on Carlos...well I guess I am.
    Beating Hatton and DLH...when he was heavily favored to beat them....I wouldn't call it hate. But its his self proclamations and not doing anything to prove his own statements (post Judah) that people hate on Floyd. Cocky has nothing to do why people hate Floyd...Prince Nasim was waaaaay more cocky than Floyd, but he was loved by fans because he came to the ring and did what he had to do...fight and entertain. Roy Jones Jr. is cocky as well...but he leaves it in the ring. Camacho Sr., Pazienza, Ali...all cocky...but why did people support these fighters? When you answer that question...you'll understand why people hate "Money" Mayweather and pray for "Pretty Boy" to make a triumphant return.

Comment

• some solid replies here..let me explain some things for you....when a fighter reaches p4p#1..the top of the sport..they look for the most llucrative fights..why????cause they've paid their dues in a hurt sport..pacman is doing the exact same thing..people are just starting to notice....not knocking him cause if i was in their position id do the same...hell ive worked my ass off now i wanna get paid..people forget these fighters that move up all these divisions are fighting guys who are probally naturally 30 pounds or more biggfer..so you have to pick and choose your fights..cause as you see on here once you lose..people **** on you..............so when the markets hot you gotta get in while you can...floyds career started in 1996 not 2006

Comment

• Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
        some solid replies here..let me explain some things for you....when a fighter reaches p4p#1..the top of the sport..they look for the most llucrative fights..why????cause they've paid their dues in a hurt sport..pacman is doing the exact same thing..people are just starting to notice....not knocking him cause if i was in their position id do the same...hell ive worked my ass off now i wanna get paid..people forget these fighters that move up all these divisions are fighting guys who are probally naturally 30 pounds or more biggfer..so you have to pick and choose your fights..cause as you see on here once you lose..people **** on you..............so when the markets hot you gotta get in while you can...floyds career started in 1996 not 2006
        that may be the case but it doesnt mean they dont deserve criticism, Saying you took the easier fight instead of the harder one because your already p4p #1 and it is your turn to make money doesnt make it ok.

This process only ends up in a snowball effect of fighters being champions without actually fighting the best

Comment

• I aint seen anyone diss his abilities in the ring. Rather his choices and actions outside the ring which are justifiably questionable.

Comment

• I think Floyd pisses people off with him claiming to be the best but yet avoids the challenges us fans want from all boxers. No one denies his skills but I honestly think he wouldn't look as "skillful" if he fought against guys in a DLH type of resume. His greatness is overrated too. I give him props for the 5 divisions and all, but he's the big reward, low risk types.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              that may be the case but it doesnt mean they dont deserve criticism, Saying you took the easier fight instead of the harder one because your already p4p #1 and it is your turn to make money doesnt make it ok.

This process only ends up in a snowball effect of fighters being champions without actually fighting the best
              true..because they will vacate the belts and fighters will get belts they didnt earn....but dont knock the p4p#1 guys who have paid their dues...people on here talk like anyone can be p4p...and its sickening..give respect where its due,,,they earn that ****

Comment

• Originally posted by goblin View Post
                buddy the people's hate for floyd shows u simply how great floyd is....

u seriously think people hate him cause he cocky??
                HAHAHAHAHAHA... wow a cocky boxer!!! lets all ridicule him for the rest of his life...

because he's cocky??

NOPE...floyd is most skilled boxer in HISTORY...period. people just cant ****en stand him..he BEATS everyones favorite fighters and that pisses u *******s off.. how many rounds has he even lost compared to the ones he's won?? he's a boxing cameleon and if it wasnt for his right hand he probably would be breaking his haters hearts even more so..
                WOW
                I never knew he beat Cotto pacman, Mosley, Margs, Clottey, Berto, Winky, PWill cause to me these are the most pop fighters on this forum and must be favorites of someone
                So he beat all these guys
                wow
                I must have missed the beat down he gave each on

Comment

true..because they will vacate the belts and fighters will get belts they didnt earn....but dont knock the p4p#1 guys who have paid their dues...people on here talk like anyone can be p4p...and its sickening..give respect where its due,,,they earn that ****
                  Respect is always given when someone is p4p #1, if the fighters starts to lose respect while being at the top he is the only one to blame. And like i said earlier saying its his turn to make money is not a good enough excuse, being at the top is also a responsibility to defend your title against legitimate contenders.

A fighters career becomes easy when he retires not when he is on the top of the game.

Comment

some solid replies here..let me explain some things for you....when a fighter reaches p4p#1..the top of the sport..they look for the most llucrative fights..why????cause they've paid their dues in a hurt sport..pacman is doing the exact same thing..people are just starting to notice....not knocking him cause if i was in their position id do the same...hell ive worked my ass off now i wanna get paid..people forget these fighters that move up all these divisions are fighting guys who are probally naturally 30 pounds or more biggfer..so you have to pick and choose your fights..cause as you see on here once you lose..people **** on you..............so when the markets hot you gotta get in while you can...floyds career started in 1996 not 2006
                    In 2002 RJJ was P4P and he fought two supposed #1 contenders Glenn Kelly and Clinton Woods (lame) but at least they were rnaked #1 in his own division
                    then he went to take on a heavy weight

In 04 Bhop took out the smaller Oscar but went on to fight a young better JT twice!

that is a lot better defending your P4P status than Floyd has done plus he has had it a lot longer than the one year bhop had it

come on Larry quit making excuses

Comment

• Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
                      you just figuring this out?lmao..just kidding man--this has been obvious for many years...it does cloud their judgment---but none of that hate matters when he beats their favorite fighters...which he will do to pac, jmm, cotto, and then mosley---and like i said before---floyd will fight and beat paul williams----mark my words....
                      I agree. And if he fights Paul, he will beat him. The tough thing with Paul is limiting his punch output and Floyd can do. If you keep Paul from just throwing and throwing, he's helpless. He'll wait til Mosley is DONE before he fights him, not because he's a threat but because Mosley wouldn't fight him when he wanted to fight.

The only thing that doesn't sit well with PBF is Bob Arum.

Comment

Working...
                      X