Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Girl Is Always Accusing Me Of Cheating!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the advice fellas I will flat out ask her today and i will get back to you fellas tomorrow...But Keep the tips comming...

Comment

Good luck man.

Comment

your weiner is too small

Comment

Originally posted by A_New_Hope View Post
          your weiner is too small
          I have mad girth, you want to see?

Comment

just be like: it is odd that you always accuse me of cheating when I have never cheated on you. In fact, I have heard that when your girlfried often accuses you of cheating, she is often cheating herself.
            Then gauge her reaction.
            This way, you clarify that you are not cheating, and imply that she may be cheating, without overtly saying it.

Comment

Originally posted by golpealhigado View Post
              Thanks for the advice fellas I will flat out ask her today and i will get back to you fellas tomorrow...But Keep the tips comming...
              Something I do personally.. which that article touched on briefly.. is..

I will ask them something (we will call it question A)
              I will ask question B
              and maybe question C
              Then I will ask question A again..

It is said that most people expect to be asked twice and their story is planned for that..

So now I will ask question D.. it might not even have anything to do with what I am looking for..Or I might even already know the answer.. it's a diversion..

I will ask question A a 3rd time..THIS is where you can catch people..

As I said, most people are prepared for the double ask..The 3rd asking will throw them off..
              They will question if they missed anything.. (why are you asking again? their perfectly planned excuse has a hole?)
              NOW watch what they do.. DO they look like they are counting backwards?? going over their story for what they might have missed?? Do they get frustrated?? (this is often actually anger that their story is NOT being believed)
              and Most importantly.. on the 3rd time.. Do they add info that wasn't there the 1st or 2nd time??

This is where you really go on the attack.. (Not aggressively, Just be firm)
              Start asking questions about this "NEW" info.. in most cases it was thought up on the spot.. is not prepared and will cause the person to stumble because they had no time to work it into the lie..Contradiction should be aplenty at this point..

Good luck

Comment

two words: guilty conscience.

Comment

that's gonna get you nowhere but most likely in a fight. stock up on alcohol and make late-night plans with yer buddies. with any luck, you can catch up with them after they're already drunk from Taco Tuesday. then you can get complimentary shots! don't forget to ask them if you can crash over. you'll most likely be on a couch.

Comment

Kick her right in the ****.

Comment

I have mad girth, you want to see?
                      My **** is 6 inches around but I never can seem to keep a girl cause my wallet lacks that same girth.

Comment

Working...
                      X