Collapse
No announcement yet.

NWO: Andre Berto (If He Wins)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did ya'll not hear the Cotto rumors. For crying out loud- Cotto! That's almost as bad as Judah.

Btw, I would love to se him fight Collazo again, I love their style matchup.

I see Berto moving along fairly quickly now. Here is who I don't see him fighting:

PBF
    Manny
    Margs

I think his team will still fight Shane, especially if Shane looks slow vs Floyd.

Comment

now shane has fought and looked bad do you think that berto mosley will happen?

if not what do you people think of berto vs clottey, i think that could be interesting.

judah said on the boxing truth radio that he isnt going up to 147

Comment

Originally posted by LDB15 View Post
        now shane has fought and looked bad do you think that berto mosley will happen?

if not what do you people think of berto vs clottey, i think that could be interesting.

judah said on the boxing truth radio that he isnt going up to 147

Shane-Berto is the fight to be made for both guys. Berto will likely feel extra confident with Shane coming off a bad loss.

Berto-Clottey would be ok if Clottey wasn't coming off a shutout loss to Pac where he didn't even try, plus a loss to Cotto, though it was very close. He don't deserve 3 title shots in a row, especially after that Pac travesty. I don't want him getting hooked up, but if Berto don't face Shane, it'll do.

And oh yeah, motherfuck Zab Judah.

Comment

I doubt Clottey gets another big fight. He's good enough to make people look bad but not good enough to be the best and not a big enough name to generate much $$$ for his opponent. He'll have to work his way back up if he is to ever get another shot, unless Arum puts him in with Foreman down the line perhaps.

I think Berto will probably face Shane within the next year. I doubt he gets Pac/Floyd and I doubt he'd want Williams/Margarito/Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            I doubt Clottey gets another big fight. He's good enough to make people look bad but not good enough to be the best and not a big enough name to generate much $$$ for his opponent. He'll have to work his way back up if he is to ever get another shot, unless Arum puts him in with Foreman down the line perhaps.

I think Berto will probably face Shane within the next year. I doubt he gets Pac/Floyd and I doubt he'd want Williams/Margarito/Cotto.
            berto-bradley is looking to be a possibility as well.

Comment

So what the hell is Berto doing now? Does he have a mandatory set up or something? I'd forgotten all about him.

Comment

I thought SSM-Berto could still be made after SSM lost to Floyd, but now he's fightin Mora. Berto is too low on the totem pole to get Pac or Floyd too, so I dunno whats left for him right now.

Comment

I hope he gets a move on whatever he does. Too many young talents sitting out for 6+ months at a time.

Cintron and Berto are both with DiBella, I think? If so they should make that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    I hope he gets a move on whatever he does. Too many young talents sitting out for 6+ months at a time.

Cintron and Berto are both with DiBella, I think? If so they should make that fight.
                    Why the hell not? Forgot about ol' Kermit after the leapfrog incident. Whatever was going on with him and Sturm fell flat, so if he can still make 147, this fight will work out just fine. Berto's all dressed up with nothing to do since Mosley is fighting Mora.

Comment

Berto's stuck wit the best of the rest.

The other 2 dudes wit WW belts are overseas. Berto won't fuck wit that long as stupidass HBO is gonna pay him for mismatches here. I wouldn't have minded him fightin Pac but I knew that **** wasn't gonna happen.

Paulie just moved to WW and stopped some dude, so watch that fight get made now. Nothin happenin for Berto unless he wants to give Clottey a shot, and last I heard he was movin up.

Comment

Working...
                      X