No announcement yet.

football hooligans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Jones View Post
    No I only started going away when I was 15.

I will say something I used to travel with the valley rams ( no longer in existence) they were full of hard ****s. Going up to leeds aged 17 I could give any of their lot a bit of cheek because I had those to back me up

Only hit someone once and that was a stoke fan, only did it as he was about to hit me.
    you only hit 1 stoke fan? you disapoint me

Comment

Originally posted by The HayeMaker View Post
      you only hit 1 stoke fan? you disapoint me
      haha, you no likey the Stoke City?

Comment

Wolves are a bunch of ****s who hate us. We hate them too

Tried rushing at us because police were there, there was a gap in the line and we ran up towards them, talk about ****ting out haha. Hate Wolves.

20 of them got a pasting at the Chelsea game too
        Yep, sounds about right.

They rioted in their own city a couple of seasons ago because the police prevented them from getting to us. Wankers.

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
          Yep, sounds about right.

They rioted in their own city a couple of seasons ago because the police prevented them from getting to us. Wankers.
          All talk no trousers.

Give the big one behind the police.

Comment

haha, you no likey the Stoke City?
            no. the dumb****s. i was listening to the talk show on bbc local radio after tonights stoke game where they just scraped a win over pompey and a stoke fans text read, " three words - we are premier league."

That says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
              It still does exist, just nowhere near the scale it was in the past. I have seen a bit of it with my own eyes, so believe me when people say its dead they're wrong.
              This is the truth , it is rife and people who say it was a 70's and 80's thing are just not accurately posting information .

The fights and brawls and meet ups are all very much going ahead .

we all know it all goes off every weekend still .

it only makes the news when the 'news' people want to show it

They need an agenda or to work an angle to make people look awkward

Comment

Working...
              X