Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you guys go out your way to HATE and TALK about Floyd: HE WINS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Castigador View Post
    Underachieving? Hes dominated everybody hes fought.
    you mean he hasnt beaten anyone............who can pose a challenge??.............

Comment

mayweathers chin has never been tested and believe me mosley will chin-check him some point in the fight, and then we will see how good floyds chin really is.

Comment

Just saying. The more you hate him the more money he makes.

When did I say I was concerned about his money.Break it down and explain it to me. Please. Go quote me. Stop being so sensitive.
        It's right there. You're the Burner guy using a different name right? And I've seen you and others who rep Floyd on this site screaming about his money before. No fan wants to hear their guy get dissed all the time. Defend him on a boxing basis. Bringing up money makes you sound like a *****, a little teenage white ***** screaming her lungs out at a fucking boy band concert. "Fine! Keep hating, my man will just get more money! So there!" Bitchass ****. I love boxing. I've been watching for decades. I like to come on here to talk about the sport. This is a boxing site, not a Floyd fan site. If you wanna be a faggot and talk about the man's money, do it, but do it on his fan site. Grow up kid.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather, Jr. is boring.

Comment

Floyd = the gay people's pride.

Comment

Just saying. The more you hate him the more money he makes.

floyd wants to be hated. that's his marketing tactic. stop crying.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

floyd wants to be hated. that's his marketing tactic. stop crying.
                What you said is EXACTLY what I said in the first post. DUH.

Comment

When you guys go out of your way to defend his money: You're getting none of it.

Comment

What you said is EXACTLY what I said in the first post. DUH.
                    I liked my pic better though.

Comment

Working...
                    X