No announcement yet.

(video) Cold Blooded: Son Stabs & Kills His Father In A Busy Market Area

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
    The sonn he abandoned as a baby grew up to be the man to cause his death. Very sad. Looks like a premeditated murder. The son went to meet his father bringing a deadly knife.

Honestly, I wouldn't know what to do if I were one of the bystanders witnessing such brutal crime.
    His mother or maybe another family member must of filled his head with negative stuff about his father since he was a child till now and he just snapped

Comment

The sonn he abandoned as a baby grew up to be the man to cause his death. Very sad. Looks like a premeditated murder. The son went to meet his father bringing a deadly knife.

Honestly, I wouldn't know what to do if I were one of the bystanders witnessing such brutal crime.

that's premeditated murder for sure.

premeditation is any form of thought that goes into the commission of the murder.. it can be as simple as pulling a knife out of your pocket, even if the knife was already on your person.

returning for a second stab is premeditation, even if you somehow don't commit the first act with premeditation (which he clearly did in this case. as you said, the guy brought a f#cking kitchen knife with him.)

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
        Yep i can understand.. not jumping in between a guy with a knife and the victim..

But to leave him there dying in agony is disgusting...

I assume he is dead.. and surely if these ****s had bothered to help and phone an ambulance he could have been saved.

Anyone know were this took place?

Reminds me of this happening in China

What is happening to the human race
        WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF???????????

No fcking way is that real. No fcking way. Surely fcking not.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          His mother or maybe another family member must of filled his head with negative stuff about his father since he was a child till now and he just snapped
          Yes, he may have been brainwashed during his formative years. Shame to those people who did, he may suffer for life because of it. What we are doing are mere speculations, hope we can have an update on this case and know the deatils of what really happened.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            that's premeditated murder for sure.

premeditation is any form of thought that goes into the commission of the murder.. it can be as simple as pulling a knife out of your pocket, even if the knife was already on your person.

returning for a second stab is premeditation, even if you somehow don't commit the first act with premeditation (which he clearly did in this case. as you said, the guy brought a f#cking kitchen knife with him.)
            Thanks for clearing that up, what I mean was he was planning to do this murder before they even met.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up, what I mean was he was planning to do this murder before they even met.

absolutely. the dude brought a kitchen knife.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                absolutely. the dude brought a kitchen knife.
                You're saying?

Comment

Yes, he may have been brainwashed during his formative years. Shame to those people who did, he may suffer for life because of it. What we are doing are mere speculations, hope we can have an update on this case and know the deatils of what really happened.
                  I haven't seen any updates on this today

Comment

No one came to help even after he threw the knife on the ground. Most of us are cold blooded animals.

Comment

reminds me when i was little my dad got stabbed 8 times, took him a year to recover.

Comment

Working...
                      X