Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racism would not exist if life was in Black and White like a old school fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old school fighters are superior to today's fighters.

Comment

Just remember Larry; the most racist old white dudes always got a cute daughter you can fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
        Just remember Larry; the most racist old white dudes always got a cute daughter you can fuck.
        most racist old black dudes have daughters too

idk about cute though

Comment

Originally posted by tranquilo View Post
          most racist old black dudes have daughters too

idk about cute though
          Oh they do.

Like Chris Rock said, everybody who hates excessively gets it hard, usually thru their daughter gettin it hard from whatever kinda ppl they don't like.

Comment

Is it just my imagination or does Larryx come across as being perpetually butt hurt? :thinking9:

I dunno, maybe it's because he got butt raped in the joint by 20 dudes like he used to brag about.....I guess anybody'd be permanently butt hurt after that :dunno9:

Comment

Who would win the fights if everyone was in black and white? Would every fight be a draw, because everyone is too much of an ATG?

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
                Everyone would have the chance to be a certified ATG and on a level playing field.Life would be simple and good
                tell that to emmett till.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                  Is it just my imagination or does Larryx come across as being perpetually butt hurt? :thinking9:

I dunno, maybe it's because he got butt raped in the joint by 20 dudes like he used to brag about.....I guess anybody'd be permanently butt hurt after that :dunno9:
                  this is what i was getting at earlier. 'larryx is butthurt' 'i feel sorry for larry's kids' etc, etc.

two things are evident to me watching your exchanges:

1. you were bullied - badly. why else would you have such an enormous chip on your shoulder while rolling into your fifties.

2. you are an opportunistic little weasel who rolls in cliques - again - you're middle aged dude. grow old gracefully., you don't know this kid larry, i have spoken to him, he's a normal dude who projects over the internet. Who doesn't? Including you.

I don't want this conversation to get uglier so I am asking for you to please lay off the man.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
                    Everyone would have the chance to be a certified ATG and on a level playing field.Life would be simple and good
                    Green k sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                      this is what i was getting at earlier. 'larryx is butthurt' 'i feel sorry for larry's kids' etc, etc.

two things are evident to me watching your exchanges:

1. you were bullied - badly. why else would you have such an enormous chip on your shoulder while rolling into your fifties.

2. you are an opportunistic little weasel who rolls in cliques - again - you're middle aged dude. grow old gracefully., you don't know this kid larry, i have spoken to him, he's a normal dude who projects over the internet. Who doesn't? Including you.

I don't want this conversation to get uglier so I am asking for you to please lay off the man.

Thanks in advance.
                      oh no you didn't tim

Comment

Working...
                      X