Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Dirrell brothers win world titles in 2015...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    I have tried to erase the two Bika fights from my memory but didn't Anthony try to cruise and run in the late rounds because he thought he had the fight in the bag? He did something gay like that. I remember scoring the first fight for Bika.
    I dont think he cruised. Bika just beat him in a close fight. At least that's my recollection.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      The idea of brothers fighting each other is stupid and ridiculous. Only an unreasonable idiot with no heart and no sense of family loyalty would insist that brothers fight each other so they can know who is the real champ. I doubt this will become a problem with the Dirrell brothers because I don't think they are good enough to win and hold all the belts for long especially Andre Dirrell. The Dirrell brothers or any other pro fighting brothers should NEVER be asked to fight each other for ANY REASON.
      I never said it should happen. Granted, I was one of those bloodthirsty ghouls many years ago who wanted to see the Klitschkos fight each other, but that's a long time ago and I no longer think that way. Same goes for the Dirrell (and Charlo) brothers, unless they actually want to fight each other...

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        I have tried to erase the two Bika fights from my memory but didn't Anthony try to cruise and run in the late rounds because he thought he had the fight in the bag? He did something gay like that. I remember scoring the first fight for Bika.
        The idiot spent the entire 12th round running and celebrating as if he had the fight in the bag.

Comment

Let's be honest Andre Dirrell is at least second to Ward in this division, not Carl the bum Froch. Froch would had fought Dirrell in the United States it would had been properly scored. Rabbit punches, low blows and mma tactics are not legal in actual boxing matches but alas UK boxing is third rate compared to the States, so I excuse the officials ignorance.. Also when Dirrell scored that knockdown it would had counted. Froch lost that fight 111-116 in favor of Dirrell easily. That's the only knock on Dirrells record and it's a robbery.

Then Abraham did him dirty, frustrated because he couldn't touch Dirrell going to hit a Dirrell that's trying to recover to his feet from slipping on a wet ring that was in Abrahams corner. Europe has been dirty to the American through and through so it actually cracks me up when some of those UK Brit fans in here try to suggest that Andre is less than.

It's funny how they also try to **** on Ward, when their man Froch ducked him for some overhyped Groves who beat a new hyped up Limey Brit in James Degale.

Comment

The Dirrell brothers will NEVER fight one another...They are extremely close much like the Klitchko & Charlo siblings...

Furthermore, when they HAVE sparred in the past it has always escalated into them trying to kill each other...Similar to Chris & Pat Byrd, another set of former professional fighting bros.
            who were banned by their trainer(dad Joe Byrd) from sparring because the sessions always turned ugly...

BTW...those sparring sessions between the Byrd boys were some of the most brutal, physical encounters I have EVER SEEN in person...

No way does Anthony best his brother...Dre been kicking Ants azz their whole life...Nothings changed

Comment

Working...
            X