Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

have u any experience with polish builder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have u any experience with polish builder?

are they good workmen or poor? what work have they done? i am looking to make a new kitchen

change to another persona. this one is boring. your african-american one was mildly amusing.

Comment

i met a polish builder outside a builders trade supplier, he was smelly and wanted very little money. disgusting

Comment

I once had my wood polished by one. She made me a good pole.

Comment

Seriously though, I've had some work on my house exteriour. They did good. Came on time and did what they where told to the agreed upon amount.

I also had a couple of russians, but I won't recommend them. They where drunk upon arrival and there was empty vodka bottles lying around. I fired them the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Seriously though, I've had some work on my house exteriour. They did good. Came on time and did what they where told to the agreed upon amount.

I also had a couple of russians, but I won't recommend them. They where drunk upon arrival and there was empty vodka bottles lying around. I fired them the next day.
            how much did you pay a day

Comment

They're way better than Russian builders, as was evident to all the visitors who vacationed in Sochi.

Comment

Originally posted by PureRussia View Post
                how much did you pay a day
                A third of what a danish worker would cost.

Comment

Originally posted by PureRussia View Post
                  i met a polish builder outside a builders trade supplier, he was smelly and wanted very little money. disgusting

How have u not been banned already?

Comment

Working...
                  X