No announcement yet.

Is it wrong to laugh at this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
    it wasn't even a case of just laughing i was in hysterics for a good minute and a half.

man i feel bad.
    this thread was a set up so you wouldn't have to go to hell alone

Comment

much as i really want to give out a guffaw, my tendency would be to rush to the poor fellow first and help him...

i think theres nothing wrong laughing at the guy at least in private and just keeping it to yourself...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        this thread was a set up so you wouldn't have to go to hell alone
        Well it'd be garbage if I was the only person on www.boxingscene.hell

Comment

I got a ticket to no worries something tells me theres going to be nothing but standing room only on that train to hell.

Comment

Maybe he was in a hurry.

Comment

Heres my contribution lmao im on the 1st class portion of the plane thats heading straight to hell

Comment

And LA GRAND FINALE!!! This guy had it coming..he was raging.

that ***** went into the ABYSS!!!!!
                Last edited by Pennywise X; 02-11-2013, 06:03 PM.

Comment

I've never seen anyone in a wheelchair try that. Surely there was an elevator somewhere.

Comment

Pretty sure 90% of the people seeing it for the first time laughed (myself included). I think it's acceptable because the guy was okay... i'm sure the biggest injury was to his ego, and he probably laughed at himself after seeing the footage.

Comment

It's one of those things that if it happened right in front of you it wouldn't be funny, the shock and concern would over-power you.

However seeing it on the net you know that it's in the past and you can have no influence, giving you the subconscious right to laugh.

Comment

Working...
                      X