Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is floyd success due to the culture he appeals to, lack of intellect?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ElBossHogg ElBossHogg you just can't stay away from the racist threads

what fuels your insecurities.......

never mind. I may know what it is

Comment

• I am surprised the OP hasn't been banded by now. He and posters like him are part of the reason I rarely visit the site anymore. Ignorant trolling and blatant racism flood these these forums and it's pathetic smh

Comment

• Broners and may weathers of the world are an embarrassment to the black community. Black educated people just shake thier head at ignorant people like may. No black person who is educated support people like that.

Comment

• The most ignorant thread ever....look in the audience at his fights and point out those ppl you think are ghetto.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            The most ignorant thread ever....look in the audience at his fights and point out those ppl you think are ghetto.
            judging by your avy you wouldn't even recognize ghettoness when you see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              why dont you, its a public forum you dont need to ask permission from me, I am not your master.
              lol you'd be better off throwing that at someone less intelligent

Comment

• Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
                I think it is safe to say that not all, but the majority of Floyd Mayweather Jr. fans are Floyd Mayweather Jr. fans, not boxing fans. And I do think the majority of his fans happen to be in the "urban ghetto culture". Those are not only black people, but Latinos, whites, and etc., that are all about "getting money", having "swag", "getting p***y" and ignorant stuff like that. Floyd Mayweather Jr. appeals to them. It'd be nice if Floyd attracted real fans of boxing, but the fans he attracts won't care about him or boxing as soon as he loses or retires.
                You say ghetto urban culture is pre-occupied with "getting money, getting swag and getting p***y".....just a quick question, what are the other cultures pre-occupied with?

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  judging by your avy you wouldn't even recognize ghettoness when you see it.
                  Who says that is me in my avy? I saw a pic and happen to like it, so i posted it. Is that a problem? Does that make me ghetto now?

Moreover, what about this pic is ghetto? Let me guess, it has black ppl in it?

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    Who says that is me in my avy? I saw a pic and happen to like it, so i posted it. Is that a problem? Does that make me ghetto now?
                    I never once thought that was you in the pic, that fact that you liked it and think that's cool is what lead me too believe what I said.

Comment

• Originally posted by techliam View Post
                      Unless you're claiming the majority of Floyd's fanbase is white canadian, this is just a random post. I don't think anywhere has he explicitly said that ALL of his fanbase is black, or from the same culture. His implication was that most of his fanbase comes from the culture he describes, and thus Floyd is successful. I don't think anyone doubts Floyd has fans which go against what he describes; to argue that the majority of his fanbase lies in the 'hip-hop' culture (or whatever you call it) isn't that far-fetched...

But it's all irrelevant. Floyd's success comes part from his p4p status, HBO, and his personality - i.e a lot of people want to see him lose
                      The TS posited a claim he has no evidence for, which puts the thread in the realm of being very opinionated. Conclusively, by his history of bashing black fighters and black people, his opinionated threads have come to be seen as a direct attack on black ppl of which he uses the euphemism of "urban culture," like the racist media, to denounce black race.

Comment

Working...
                      X