Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have to say Dawson wanting to fight Ward is a sucker move...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward is the better and bigger fighter. To fight Pascal over Ward would be beyond stupid and just continue to stale Dawson's career.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
      The Pascal fight over Ward. Yes Pascal lost his last fight. But, the last time Dawson lost and only time Dawson lost is against Pascal. Pascal might not be better than Ward. But, Pascal doesn't have to be better than Ward. Because, Dawson has yet to avenge that lost.

But, Pascal is fighting Cloud. Dawson should fight the winner. However, I would say that I would prefer Dawson against Campillo and that's a fight that's good for the sport as well. Over Dawson-Ward.

They're bigger fish to fry in both divisions for both fighters.
      If I was Dawson I would want to avenge the Pascal loss to but to say it is a sucker move by fighting a better fighter in a bigger fight is FAR from a sucker move.

Also Ward and Dawson are the BIG fish

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
        If I was Dawson I would want to avenge the Pascal loss to but to say it is a sucker move by fighting a better fighter in a bigger fight is FAR from a sucker move.

Also Ward and Dawson are the BIG fish
        It might be a sucker move not to avenge your loss. But, I didn't call it a sucker move either though.

Ward is a big fish, Dawson isn't. He still hasn't avenged his "L"

And, Ward-Bute at 168>>>>>>Ward-Dawson at 168. Bute is a bigger fish at 168 than what Dawson is at 168.

The winner of Cloud-Pascal is a bigger fish at 175 than what Ward is at 175. Campillo honestly being robbed against Shumenov, being robbed against Cloud. Campillo right now should be unified WBA and IBF champ right now is a bigger fish at 175 than what Ward is at 175.

Give me Ward vs Bute and Dawson vs the winner of Cloud-Pascal or Campillo than Ward-Dawson right now.

Comment

boxing fans complaining again!!!!!!!

Comment

It might be a sucker move not to avenge your loss. But, I didn't call it a sucker move either though.

Ward is a big fish, Dawson isn't. He still hasn't avenged his "L"

And, Ward-Bute at 168>>>>>>Ward-Dawson at 168. Bute is a bigger fish at 168 than what Dawson is at 168.

The winner of Cloud-Pascal is a bigger fish at 175 than what Ward is at 175. Campillo honestly being robbed against Shumenov, being robbed against Cloud. Campillo right now should be unified WBA and IBF champ right now is a bigger fish at 175 than what Ward is at 175.

Give me Ward vs Bute and Dawson vs the winner of Cloud-Pascal or Campillo than Ward-Dawson right now.
            Ward is top 5 p4p so I would say he is a bigger fish then any of those guys at 168-175. Dawson got upset by Pascal and I do want to see him avenge the loss and he should do it when the fight presents itself but a fight against Ward is a bigger fight and it would definitely be priority. Dawson just beat B Hop the Ring champ at 175 and is the new #1 at the weight so I would now consider him the big fish making for the battle of the two big fish Ward vs Dawson.

With all that said I don't want to see the fight at 168. I would rather Dawson fight the Cloud-Pascal winner and Ward to fight Bute if he beats Froch then to see Dawson drain himself and fight at 168. These two have good opponents at their respective weights but they are the two best and would be the best match up imo.

Comment

The Pascal fight over Ward. Yes Pascal lost his last fight. But, the last time Dawson lost and only time Dawson lost is against Pascal. Pascal might not be better than Ward. But, Pascal doesn't have to be better than Ward. Because, Dawson has yet to avenge that lost.

They're bigger fish to fry in both divisions for both fighters.
              This.

Most of us don't mind seeing Dawson/Ward. But it just doesn't make sense right now.

If u just got ur belt, u should be lookin to prove that ur the best at ur respective division, ESPECIALLY at a time where there are so many questions surrounding it. Not to mention Ward has unfinished business at SMW as well.

The fact Ward is better than Pascal is irrelevent. And even if u want Dawson/Ward for "entertainment purposes, Dawson Pascal would still be more exciting

Comment

Pascal is bout to get an a$$ whooping from Cloud anyway. Dawson can go right ahead & earn himself another L getting beaten up by Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
                  Ward is top 5 p4p so I would say he is a bigger fish then any of those guys at 168-175. Dawson got upset by Pascal and I do want to see him avenge the loss and he should do it when the fight presents itself but a fight against Ward is a bigger fight and it would definitely be priority. Dawson just beat B Hop the Ring champ at 175 and is the new #1 at the weight so I would now consider him the big fish making for the battle of the two big fish Ward vs Dawson.

With all that said I don't want to see the fight at 168. I would rather Dawson fight the Cloud-Pascal winner and Ward to fight Bute if he beats Froch then to see Dawson drain himself and fight at 168. These two have good opponents at their respective weights but they are the two best and would be the best match up imo.
                  P4P is not a weight-class though bro. Your' P4P rankings means nothing in other division rankings.

And, we don't know that Dawson is the best in his weight-class. We just don't know that cuz' he hasn't avenged his loss yet. There is a top LHW out there who has a win over him. And, a legit win at that.

And, Dawson is not a bigger fish than Bute. He just isn't.

If this fight happens, it happens and cool. But, there are better more meaningful fights out there for both guys.

Comment

I also think Dawson should fight the Pascal-Cloud winner, as well as another fight or two, before a Ward fight. Mainly because I want to see Dawson avenge his Pascal loss, and because I want Ward to fight Bute and another fight at 168 first.

I don't see why Dawson said he'd go down to 168.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Pascal is bout to get an a$$ whooping from Cloud anyway. Dawson can go right ahead & earn himself another L getting beaten up by Ward.
                      Hey Bush,since are other bet got canceled(the dzinziruk fight)..Want to make a bet on the Cloud Pascal fight??I'll take Pascal,PM me with a num if ya up for it..

Comment

Working...
                      X