Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs. Bradley will look like Rios vs. Abril (Clinch fest)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao vs. Bradley will look like Rios vs. Abril (Clinch fest)

I have this funny feeling Bradley is going to tie up with Manny and prevent him from keeping the distance he wants. It will be boring and it will be bradley hitting and grabbing, and the ref breaking them up.

Manny doesn't pull or push away from clinching anymore watch his fight with Shane Mosley he kept letting Mosley hug him and whisper in his ear, waiting for the ref to pull them apart.

Bradley will use a style that Abril used against Rios.
    Last edited by hectari; 04-16-2012, 12:51 AM.

It very well might.

If Bradley can drag the fight into the mud and suck out almost all the excitement out of the fight the better his chances are.

If you hear the crowd ohhhhing and ahhhing then Manny is likely putting it to Bradley.

I still don't like Bradley's chances however.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      I have this funny feeling Bradley is going to tie up with Manny and prevent him from keeping the distance he wants. It will be boring and it will be bradley hitting and grabbing, and the ref breaking them up.

Manny doesn't pull or push away from clinching anymore watch his fight with Shane Mosley he kept letting Mosley hug him and whisper in his ear, waiting for the ref to pull them apart.

Bradley will use a style that Abril used against Rios.
      nope!! not gonna happen! Mosley and Bradley's different! Bradley's like Hatton, short arms, which he will be intersepted by Pac's straight punches!

Mosley's got long reach and has a punchers chance! Pac had to be careful with it! Pac can eat Bradleys punches but will Pay him back 3 times with double the power.

Remember that many thought Hatton will mug Pac with that hugging style! It didnt happen!!! Pac straight left will land 1st!
      Last edited by Pacdbest; 04-16-2012, 01:04 AM.

Comment

I think Pacquiao will find a way out of it after a while and get a late stoppage. It could go many ways Bradley is a skilled fighter. I'm pumped for this fight. I hope it doesn't go the way you envision it though LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
          nope!! not gonna happen! Mosley and Bradley's different! Bradley's like Hatton, short arms, which he will be intersepted by Pac's straight punches!

Mosley's got long reach and has a punchers chance! Pac had to be careful with it! Pac can eat Bradleys punches but will Pay him back 3 times with double the power.

Remember that many thought Hatton will mug Pac with that hugging style! It didnt happen!!! Pac straight left will land 1st!

Pacquiao is no longer in his prime, he is no longer that guy who fought Hatton.

Aren't you one of those guys who said Pacquiao would knockout Mosley and you were wrong?

Pacquiao no longer has the hunger and he can't pull the trigger, when he fought Marquez I watched it closely and he looked lazy and bored, he also closed his eyes and covered up, if Pac fought Marquez like he did against Oscar with the lead left and foot movement and timing instead of chasing, he would have beat JMM easy.

Pacman is done, face it man, stop always predicting knockouts for Pacquiao because every fighter gets shot and Pacman is shot.

Comment

Pac's going to ruin Bradley. No amount of clinching or trying to clinch will stop that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post

im sorry, did you just compare timothy bradley to ricky hatton? its seems to me like you did, but that would be so absurd there has to be some other explanation.

hatton walked straight in against pacquiao, no jabs, no headmovement, hands down and chin in the air. when have you ever seen bradley do that? bradley is a very good defensive fighter, his skill and fighting IQ is several levels above that of ricky hatton. he doesnt even have the same style as hatton, bradley is a smart pressure fighter while hatton is a wild, smothering brawler.

and thats just when bradley chooses to come forward and be aggressive, he can box or counterpunch on the back foot also which is what i think he will do against manny. hes gonna step around manny and give him angles, force pacquiao to be aggressive and come to him. make pacquiao overcommit and then counterpunch him. he probably wont come forward and even if he did it wont be like hatton did, again he and ricky have nothing in common.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                im sorry, did you just compare timothy bradley to ricky hatton? its seems to me like you did, but that would be so absurd there has to be some other explanation.

hatton walked straight in against pacquiao, no jabs, no headmovement, hands down and chin in the air. when have you ever seen bradley do that? bradley is a very good defensive fighter, his skill and fighting IQ is several levels above that of ricky hatton. he doesnt even have the same style as hatton, bradley is a smart pressure fighter while hatton is a wild, smothering brawler.

and thats just when bradley chooses to come forward and be aggressive, he can box or counterpunch on the back foot also which is what i think he will do against manny. hes gonna step around manny and give him angles, force pacquiao to be aggressive and come to him. make pacquiao overcommit and then counterpunch him. he probably wont come forward and even if he did it wont be like hatton did, again he and ricky have nothing in common.
                That guy is a blind Pac fanatic, he talks stupid stuff and even thinks Pacman can KO the klitchko bros.

I don't see Pacman beating bradley at this stage. if this was the Pacman that fought Hatton, Pac would destroy him, but after seeing how sluggish and cramping his feet are, which are his main weapons, Pacman has no chance.

I won't even order the fight because I already know its not going to live up to the hype. I can see Bradley boxing and when he comes in with that haymaker right he will tie up and clinch preventing Manny from even countering, lots of clinching and hitting and holding.

Pacman doesn't have any desire or love for boxing anymore, his love for boxing died after he defeated Cotto.

Pac lied to us saying he would finally defeat JMM and use the style that he used against Oscar and fight smart, instead he went back to his old ways of jumping forward and being predictable.

Don't waste your money on this fight guys, Pacman is full of crap, he just needs the money he doesn't love the sport anymore.

And I am saying this as a Pacman fan, I cant sugar coat it, I'm not spending my cash on the fight I have been disappointed in Pacmans last two fights very boring and uneventful.

Comment

Im telling you this will be the best fight so far this year!! Pac will be shut out and embarrassed and retire, OR he will bring that rage and fire against someone who can actually fight.. Tim will outbox Manny and put him in a tough situation, he will either go into beast mode (if thats possible) or he will fold. These are the kind of fights you don't see Pac in, the kind where it's not garunteed he will win which is why it will be excitig.

Comment

Well Pac should find away to counter those tactics, He is suppose to be the best fighter out there so no excuses.

Comment

Working...
                    X