Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum: Floyd Finally Shows Up To Pacquiao Deposition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so happy the best fights in boxing happen in courtrooms. It's great for the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by reetcunt View Post
      I don't agree with Floyd's comments but it's too bad Pac didn't take Frazier's (RIP) approach and shut the loudmouth up in the ring and there is no doubt that Ali's comments did more damage to Joe than Floyd's have done to Pac.
      totally agree. people tend to forgot how hated Ali was back in the day and how much of an ass he could be/was. floyd has nothing on Ali and what Ali did to frazier was really ****ed up.

Ali even turned the black community against Frazier

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
        totally agree. people tend to forgot how hated Ali was back in the day and how much of an ass he could be/was. floyd has nothing on Ali and what Ali did to frazier was really ****ed up.

Ali even turned the black community against Frazier
        But Ali will always be greater than punk @ss floyd...................will ever be.....................deal with it...............Ali stood for something...............the only thing floyd is reppin..............is ducking and sucker punching............

Comment

• I'm so happy the best fights in boxing happen in courtrooms. It's great for the sport.

This is my 2nd time posting this, AND I JUST MIGHT DO IT AGAIN!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
            De La Hoya and Schaefer avoided their depositions several times too, even claimed the case was a joke and that it would never make it to trial. After they were deposed, they decided to settle out of court and issue public apologies. Hopefully we get the same here.
            That would be cool if it were true.

Comment

Working...
            X