Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you go to Pacquiao's birthday bash or a club with Mayweather???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NYU Alum. View Post
    It's actually a great topic, and surprisingly a tough one to answer for several reasons:

a) Ask yourselves this, would you rather put up with PAC's singing or Mo**ey Mayweather's rapping ?

My answer would be, I'd rather die

b) Another question to ask, would you rather be around a bunch of Pinoys(the one's who immigrated to America, that's the majority who attend PAC's afterparties) or be around a bunch of Black studio gangstas ?

My answer would be, I'd rather die

c) PAC's party got some tasty Pinays up in that ****. Floyd's, I picture it being a sword fight.

My answer would be, PAC's party!
    Oops, I thought the thread question was, whose afterparty would we rather go to.

Oh, that's an easy one, PAC's !

PAC is known for throwing lavish birthday parties. The food is never-ending, and there's gonna be some serious poontang up in that ****. And you don't have to worry about getting shot at.

Comment

Originally posted by NYU Alum. View Post
      Oops, I thought the thread question was, whose afterparty would we rather go to.

Oh, that's an easy one, PAC's !

PAC is known for throwing lavish birthday parties. The food is never-ending, and there's gonna be some serious poontang up in that ****. And you don't have to worry about getting shot at.
      hahhaha floyd doesn't party with plaxico burress does he?

Comment

hit the club wit money may no doubt. flash a lil it of money nd bitches start doing things theyd never do.

Comment

I'd imagine Floyd is a cool dude to kick it with

Comment

Working...
          X