No announcement yet.

Carl Froch Edges Andre Dirrell With Split Call Verdict

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dom800 View Post
    Half the people who post seem to be biased americans, and the other half who post know what there talking about...

Dirrell didnt want to fight, and he kept running away from the fight.

Froch deserved to win.
    I'm British. Dirrell won. End of.

Comment

• I'm British & i also have to say that Dirrell clearly won the fight. Froch was so slow and terrible. Dirrell didn't run he was outboxing Froch and making him miss badly. The only punches Froch could even land was when he was holding Dirrell in a clinch and rabbit punching him with his other hand. Froch is so slow he couldn't catch a cold and from what I've seen he won't make it past 6rds with Kessler. Props to Dirrell though he came over here, fought his fight & should have won & took the controversial loss like a man.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ QUIK JR. View Post
        that **** was disgusting how they cheated for that ***** froch man. he hit behind the head every ****ing round but they take a point from dirrell? get the **** outta here. he out boxed that white ****! stick and move and buckle that *****. he hurt froch twice its not even close dirrell had it! thats real boxing he got his ass robbed like a mutha****a man. this **** is wrong man. they cheated
        Keep the racism to yourself ****wit.

Comment

• Froch won. Saw about 3 effective counters and very little boxing ability from Dirrell. He started trying to counter but couldnt do it.

He then resorted to running,reaching and grabbing like a clown.

Comment

• Why the hell did Dirrell run his mouth like a Man, when he ran like a *****? I am Mexican-American and what Dirrell did last night was damn disgraceful to all Americans. I dont care who won but Dirrell ran around like a school yard ***** with a skirt on and that was the best we have to offer.. and to top it off some people want to give him the nod. Malgnanini at least controled the fight with Diaz, whereas Dirrell was flopping around and holding and doing anything not to mix it up with Carl. I am old school, so maybe i am a little biased, but If you want to win the belt in someones hometown, you have to take the fight to him and never leave it to the HOmetown Judges. In the first fight last night, we saw the smallest guy in the tournament (Abraham) stalk and eventually knock out Taylor in a very good fight. Then, in the second fight, we saw the biggest guy in the tournament (Dirrell) run and refuse to fight so much he got deducted for holding. I know there is a lot of guys saying FRoch Lost and Dirrell won, but is any American proud of what Dirrell did last night? Does anyone here think that if Dirrell had won, there wouldnt of been even more people pissed off at the outcome? I do respect Dirrells abilities but i think he SHould Not of been chosen for this tournament. In the next for fight for Dirrell, we get the honor of watching the biggest man in the tournament run from the smallest man in the tourny... Oh what pride that fight will bring to all AMericans. I had Froch winning a close fight last night and i had Dirrell winning the last two rounds but was hardly an entertaining fight and was very hard to blame Froch for that.

Comment

• Bad decision! Dirrell boxed his socks off for the first half. Then goes into survival mode until the last 2 round when he came out strong again. Froch only landed punches when they were stumbling around together. Froch fought like dirty *******! They should've just made this a draw. Dirrell is definetly the better boxer and froch is definetly the better scrapper.

Comment

• Exactly when during this bout did Froch land the more effective punches?
                Who had the better defense?
                Who controlled the pace of the fight?

Dirrell won this fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
                  Froch lost because his accuracy is ****
                  nice, accurate video...some people are blinded by denial....Froch lost by a mile.

Comment

• Originally posted by voneric View Post
                    Why the hell did Dirrell run his mouth like a Man, when he ran like a *****? I am Mexican-American and what Dirrell did last night was damn disgraceful to all Americans. I dont care who won but Dirrell ran around like a school yard ***** with a skirt on and that was the best we have to offer.. and to top it off some people want to give him the nod. Malgnanini at least controled the fight with Diaz, whereas Dirrell was flopping around and holding and doing anything not to mix it up with Carl. I am old school, so maybe i am a little biased, but If you want to win the belt in someones hometown, you have to take the fight to him and never leave it to the HOmetown Judges. In the first fight last night, we saw the smallest guy in the tournament (Abraham) stalk and eventually knock out Taylor in a very good fight. Then, in the second fight, we saw the biggest guy in the tournament (Dirrell) run and refuse to fight so much he got deducted for holding. I know there is a lot of guys saying FRoch Lost and Dirrell won, but is any American proud of what Dirrell did last night? Does anyone here think that if Dirrell had won, there wouldnt of been even more people pissed off at the outcome? I do respect Dirrells abilities but i think he SHould Not of been chosen for this tournament. In the next for fight for Dirrell, we get the honor of watching the biggest man in the tournament run from the smallest man in the tourny... Oh what pride that fight will bring to all AMericans. I had Froch winning a close fight last night and i had Dirrell winning the last two rounds but was hardly an entertaining fight and was very hard to blame Froch for that.
                    OK, so Froch's body slamming and hitting behind the head was not disgraceful?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigchill79 View Post
                      Froch won. Saw about 3 effective counters and very little boxing ability from Dirrell. He started trying to counter but couldnt do it.

He then resorted to running,reaching and grabbing like a clown.

Comment

Working...
                      X