Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feelings on life. What do you want to do with yours and whats actually happening?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In a bit of a lull right now. I do tend to have random bouts of feeling miserable and unmotivated but when I finally get doing something fun or productive, then I'm fine.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
      truth and reason are pretty vague...

truth and reason to a suicide bomber is very different from that of say... an ancient pharaoh... or that from a pope from the dark ages or from a pope of contemporary times...
      It doesn't take a whole day to recognize sunshine.

Truth and reason transcend time. What's true doesn't change.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
        why is she leaving?

also, post pics imo.
        Shes moving in with her father. They are trying to build a relationship since he left her when she was little. I'm bummed that she's leaving but I'm not about to get in between something that I believe is good for her. And no I respect her too much to post pics dude, but as soon as I get home I well post a pic of Nelos junk just for you

Comment

Its fine, apart from most aspects, i don't like people really, just setup a recycling company with a friend, it keeps one busy and provides, going surprisingly well but was a fukin pain to get going, lots of arguments but it's sorted now.

I've also just started with a high jump/triple jump club on Thursday nights at the Staines Athletics club across the roundabout from the Bumble Bee Nursery, its better than boxing its awesome, apart from them two things its quite ordinary, i wish my bowel movements where more consistent though, instead of needing a shit halfway through clubbing or sex....

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
            It doesn't take a whole day to recognize sunshine.

Truth and reason transcend time. What's true doesn't change.
            you lost me with the sunshine phrase there...

the "truth" may transcend time yes... but reason? its just a tool to reach a certain truth, it can be fallible... much less transcend something as abstract as time...

and the truth can change... the schrodinger's cat thought experiment is something for you to read and consider my friend...

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
              Its fine, apart from most aspects, i don't like people really, just setup a recycling company with a friend, it keeps one busy and provides, going surprisingly well but was a fukin pain to get going, lots of arguments but it's sorted now.

I've also just started with a high jump/triple jump club on Thursday nights at the Staines Athletics club across the roundabout from the Bumble Bee Nursery, its better than boxing its awesome, apart from them two things its quite ordinary, i wish my bowel movements where more consistent though, instead of needing a shit halfway through clubbing or sex....
              Stealing the lead of church roofs?.

Comment

Working...
              X