No announcement yet.

Edwin Valero will go down in history as one hell of a fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NationalWriter View Post
    who are we to judge about a mans mistakes. only god can judge him. and im not talking about his murder or anything like that. as a fighter he was one tough sob who beat everybody
    I'm not judging his life I don't know what he went through. But yh he beat everybody that was put in front of him.... But what was in front of him was not good at all it was average at best!

Comment

Valero was a bum who never fought anyone and I am certain would have been schooled by Peterson had that fight have gone down.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        Man I wish Rios had been around with this LUN was fighting. Rios would have murdered this b!tch!
        As much as I like Rios, the urban legend that is Valero urges me to say that Valero would have really hurt Rios and possible knock him out. He was a lot tougher than Antillon and Antillon was able to hurt Rios on the body.

I don't know man, I can't be reasonable. Just like people like to believe in a god, I like to believe in the Valero legend that fantasy fighter known as Kaminari in japan.
        http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/kaminari.htm.

Comment

He'll go down as a wasted talent, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by NationalWriter View Post
            who are we to judge about a mans mistakes. only god can judge him. and im not talking about his murder or anything like that. as a fighter he was one tough sob who beat everybody
            I can judge him if i want putoIts obvious he was a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
              He'll go down as a wasted talent, nothing more.

this is probably the most accurate. Im harsh in my asessment of Valero, purely because hes was largley unproven and completely ballsd up his career.

He isnt the first and he wont be the last, but he goes down as somewhat of a novelty record and could have been much more

I have little respect for him as a man though

Comment

Working...
              X