No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Murray-Kevin Mitchell Set For Cleverly-Braehmer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: John Murray-Kevin Mitchell Set For Cleverly-Braehmer

New Frank Warren signing John Murray gets a big fight straight away - he takes on Kevin Mitchell on the undercard of Nathan Cleverly against Jurgen Braehmer.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good fight, but it should've happened earlier. Just goes to show how easy these fights can get made when the POS promoters actually want it to.

Comment

This can be a very good fight, probably one of the best British domestic fights that can happen right now.

Comment

We should give Frank Warren credit, he sometimes puts on high-quality fight cards.

Comment

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO FRANK WARREN?

who is this guy posing as Fish Face.

I think Kev is a world-class fighter but potentially not at Lightweight. I really couldn't see him losing to Katsidis.

Comment

About time!!! Looking forward to another domestic tussle.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              About time!!! Looking forward to another domestic tussle.
              Frank's being good isn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO FRANK WARREN?

who is this guy posing as Fish Face.

I think Kev is a world-class fighter but potentially not at Lightweight. I really couldn't see him losing to Katsidis
                Well that was Mitchell's fault, Warren did his job by getting the fight with Kats and even bringing it to Upton park, If Kev is going to be too busy with baby mama drama rather than focus on training then who's fault is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                  Frank's being good isn't he?
                  Yeah am shocked! He would normally never bring a fight like this one to us but all credit to him, He seem to have change in the last year or so, especially with the Magnificent 7 and all.. Cant fault him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Well that was Mitchell's fault, Warren did his job by getting the fight with Kats and even bringing it to Upton park, If Kev is going to be too busy with baby mama drama rather than focus on training then who's fault is that?
                    Kevin Mitchell was focused on training. The whole "Kevin Mitchell was not training properly" thing is just an excuse meant to protect Mitchell's popularity.

Comment

Working...
                    X