Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto vs Andy Lee sounds good to me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lee is campaigning at 154 and is totally unworthy of a titleshot both in regards to resume and in regards to ability.

Comment

http://www.world boxingnews.net/news/2014/08/02/quillin-denies-place-on-mayhem-card-praises-golovkin-eyes-cotto-unification.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Quillin wants a shot too, lol... and looks like he's heading to purse bid

Comment

What a joke of a fight.... lineal champ my ass. Hope Lee beats this coward

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
          good fight, I like both guys and Lee would have a good shot at taking the title
          my godt. youre either ******ed or suffering from some form of mental ilness.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            cotto fans
            Smh Ward fans have nothing else better to do. It's not like their guy actually fights anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Lee is campaigning at 154 and is totally unworthy of a titleshot both in regards to resume and in regards to ability.
              This^^^^^

What have I missed,something on twitter ? Please tell this fight hasn't been signed.Rubio versus Cotto is a poor enough fight as it is but he is the mandated challenger and ain't no one should be fitting for that green 160 belt next other him unless Cotto is unifying against GGG,Soliman or Quillin.

Wanna see Cotto vacate if he ain't defending against one of these four guys,no catchweights either.
              Last edited by Jewish-Reptile; 08-02-2014, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Lee was so drained his last fight it was ridiculous. He pulled a miracle KO.

This is a smart move for Cotto's team. Honestly, I wouldn't risk him in there against Rubio. They need to pick his opposition carefully when considering 'real' middleweights.

Comment

Andy Lee still has Julio Cesar Chavez Jr problems though.

Comment

Working...
                  X