Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Mora = Highly Underrated, real record 27-1-1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mora is tough as hell to look good against. Pretty slick in his own way. Never been down (to my knowledge). I wouldn't hate him fighting GGG.

With respect to OP, I hate Mora, though, lol. Something about him I just can't stand. I think it's that he acts like he's a lot better than he actually is.

Comment

Originally posted by Latin Snake P4P View Post
      An excellent boxer, i see alot of guys giving people like mallignaggi and floyd credit, but my my boy mora always getting overlooked. A defensive wizard in his own right, his slippery, slithery style has given all his opponents nightmares. Bull**** hometown losses to vera that he should have won, and a bollox draw with mosely after he schooled him. He is calling out golovkin but i dont exoect them to take it as they know they wouldnt stand a chance against the latin snake. Just look at mora's resume, its right on the cusp of a p4p resume:

Ishe smith
      Manfredo jr
      Vernon forrest
      Jesse Brinkley
      Brian verax2
      Shane mosely
      Proska

If you look at this bunch of names carefully and put your thirst for knockouts aside, who really has aresume this good?
      Great post! Mora is called boring while "others" are called "slick". I read posters wishing death upon him and talking mad 5hit about him while those same posters idolize arrogant and classless thugs...disgusting double standards if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
        Mora is tough as hell to look good against. Pretty slick in his own way. Never been down (to my knowledge). I wouldn't hate him fighting GGG.

With respect to OP, I hate Mora, though, lol. Something about him I just can't stand. I think it's that he acts like he's a lot better than he actually is.
        I dislike mora too comes off as a real douche. He is tough to look good against tho

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post

There was him being all diva when offered to fight Jermain Taylor, like I won't do it in Memphis or whatever. But looks like he's learned some lessons and knows his place now. You gotta give him props for being genuinely willing to go in vs GGG

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            I watch boxing every week and the hype for this dude came out of nowhere. He punished a couple of dudes on NBC sports cards but nobody of note.
            We were talking about him after the Ayala KO... but it was more of the ref in the fight was awful.
            That KO had some people talking... but more of him returning than him fighting Golovkin

Comment

I'm a Mora fan. But even as a neutral I agree he deserves it wayyy more than ****ing Stevens.

Hell, I'd actually like to see Mora vs Stevens on fight night.

Comment

He absolutely deserves Golovkin more than Stevens, and would be a tougher fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -GBGQ- View Post
                  I'm a Mora fan. But even as a neutral I agree he deserves it wayyy more than ****ing Stevens.

Me too. I'm pretty sure Mora wins, but IMO there's a small chance he can knock Stevens out. He's both chinny and a sitting duck late against a superior boxer like Brinkley

Comment

Originally posted by -GBGQ- View Post

Mora dances circles around him

Comment

Working...
                    X