No announcement yet.

Bully Gets KTFO @ SXSW (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    Cowardly on all ends, from the bullying to the cheap shot, I thought it was gonna be one of those good 'bully gets knocked out video' too.
    I can understand people saying to step up to him/square up to fight, but at the same time, what did that phaggot do to deserve such luxury/priviledge?

Theres a difference between cheap shotting somebody out of the blue (walking down the hallway or whatever), and a motherfukr being aggressive messing with people and getting what he deserves. phaggot didnt deserve the luxury/priviledge of being able to square up to somebody, so i have no problem with said cheap shot. just my .02.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
      I can understand people saying to step up to him/square up to fight, but at the same time, what did that phaggot do to deserve such luxury/priviledge?

Theres a difference between cheap shotting somebody out of the blue (walking down the hallway or whatever), and a motherfukr being aggressive messing with people and getting what he deserves. phaggot didnt deserve the luxury/priviledge of being able to square up to somebody, so i have no problem with said cheap shot. just my .02.
      Well the guy that seemed to have been bullied was actually gonna handle it himself so...again there was no need for that.

Comment

This is how it should have gone,

Comment

Well the guy that seemed to have been bullied was actually gonna handle it himself so...again there was no need for that.
          Lol, youre joking right? The guy that got bullied seemd soooo gay and incapable of handeling anything. You see how he waved his hands after he got jabbed?

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
            Lol, youre joking right? The guy that got bullied seemd soooo gay and incapable of handeling anything. You see how he waved his hands after he got jabbed?
            I know, but still...even if it was a poor attempt at doing so at least he was gonna handle his own business, whether he got his ass kicked or not.

Comment

This is how it should have gone,

There hasn't really been a good "bully gets KTFO" since this one. It's one of the GOATS.

Comment

I know, but still...even if it was a poor attempt at doing so at least he was gonna handle his own business, whether he got his ass kicked or not.
                Lol, gay people be crazy when they fight, the freak the f out. I hear what youre saying, i just personally cant fault the cheap shotter, as ultimately the guy got what he deserved.

Comment

At least the bully had courage to face the guy. More manly than waiting til someone isn't looking to hit them and then kick them while they are unconscious.

I don't like bullies but I hate cowards who only get brave when someone isn't looking more!
                  Last edited by RINGG; 03-15-2013, 11:48 PM.

Comment

You can tell he was planning it from the start, just look at how he was whispering in his friend's ear.

Comment

Bwahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah

Comment

Working...
                      X