Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is going to happen in Breaking Bad?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
    Some food for thought from another forum:

A Fun ‘Breaking Bad’ Theory Foreshadowing The Death Of Skyler

On the show, we know that whenever Walt kills someone, he takes on one of their characteristics. The most obvious one was, after the death of Krazy 8, he began cutting the crusts off his sandwich like Krazy 8. John K. points us to three other instances in which Walt takes on the characteristics of someone he kills:

When he kills Gus, he starts driving an estate car just like Gus, to hide in plain sight.

When he kills the guys who worked for Gus who used a child to do their bidding (Shooting Combo) Walt also started to poison a kid.

When he kills Mike he has his whiskey on the rocks, before then he had no ice in his whiskey (as you can see by the episode where Mike hits him in the bar). He has no whiskey at the bar where Mike hits him, and in the final episode while he’s sitting at the table with Hank, Marie, and Skyler, he has a whiskey on the rocks.

It’s clear from at least a few instances that Walt takes on the characteristics of a character he killed. So, what do we know from the flash-forward that opened season five? That Walt is arranging his bacon into the number of his birthday, just like Skyler did, AND, he took Skyler’s maiden name, Lambert.

IMO, I think I get out it alive but I kill Skyler, my son dies somehow, Hank is killed, and my baby daughter goes into foster care. So the reason why I cooked meth in the first place (to help my family when I'm dead) turns to be for nothing but I'm rich, I'm powerful, and alone with many enemies.
    Goddamn that's a good point. That seems to suggest that Skyler's a goner, though it may not be him that kills her directly. Maybe the car wash gets shot up by people trying to kill Walt and he takes the last name and does the bacon ritual because of the guilt he feels.

If he does kill her, well no it wouldn't affect his likability, people hate Skyler. If anything he'd be more popular.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      Don't ever post again.

:Adds to ignore list:
      :reported for racism:

was i right, or was i right?

malcom in the middle's dad selling meth. bla bla bla.

Comment

We have to wait til summer to find out?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          They never actually showed Mike Ehrmantraut as having died in that last episode...only being shot. My guess is he survives and comes back at the end to kill Walter. I heard that he (Mike) is going to have a spin off show and probably Hank will stock him in another series.
          Mike is in the boot of the car in the last episode (although we don't see him).

I think Jessie will have a very emotional "tear-jerker" death, probably from an overdose after a relapse.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            Mike is in the boot of the car in the last episode (although we don't see him).

I think Jessie will have a very emotional "tear-jerker" death, probably from an overdose after a relapse.
            I thought it ended with him on the beach telling Walter to let him die in peace or something like that...and Walter walks away. I could be wrong but I remember thinking how does he know he didn't survive?

**EDIT** OK...found it the last episode...your right.
            Last edited by jaded; 02-26-2013, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              was i right, or was i right?

malcom in the middle's dad selling meth. bla bla bla.
              To each their own. Just hope you don't think "Game of Thrones" is better....

Comment

Working...
              X