No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner really sounds like complete jerk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
    This is here is right. all the others are lol.
    147 VS 135 no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987
      Quote:

Originally Posted by SirTomJones

Taking from the facebook of Gary Lockett

Conference in New York, my personal highlight was after the Presser, we were outside on the street and Broner has walked up to Gavin Rees and said 'you better be f**kin' ready Cabbage Rees'? Gav said 'go and pull your jeans from up around your ankles you f**king muppet' So Broner has not known what to say, then muttered 'gonna f**k you up', then, flustered, he has jumped into his chauffer driven people carrier and dropped his phone on the pavement and smashed it!!! We were all rolling around laughing!!! This Broner is possibly the most disrespectful guy in Boxing — with Gavin Rees and Renzo Algieri.

Rees definitely won that bout of trash talk. I thought Broner was a little more clever than that.
      Nah did you not see him get punked on Twitter by Guerrero as well as in real life? Broner is not the smooth talker people believe he is. You can tell by his corny ass interviews and his corny ass music.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        beltran,Vazquez,abril where all willing to fight broner.What are u talking
        about?
        In 2013 if you still havent figured out that top rank will never let their fighters fight goldenboy fighters you should probably not be on these forums and you should probably put the pistol in your mouth and pull the trigger. No need to write a note either.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          There's also this video:

He calls JMM "just ok" and then says "He's a good Mexican"

Imagine if a non black boxer would have said "He's just a good black fighter"

Broner is a direct product of the Mayweather culture.
          i agree that sum racist **** to say by broner idk bout floyd as he's never disrespected mexicans what so ever from what i've seen and heard.

Comment

Awesome, you f'n "muppet". Broner is a POS man, I'd love for Rees to catch him and drop him. He'll get what's coming to him if he doesn't retire early first.

Comment

marquez will ko adrien boner dont even compare adrien broner to a legend.

Comment

I think he's a piece of shyt but a **** no

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by onechance87

beltran,Vazquez,abril where all willing to fight broner.What are u talking
                  about?

In 2013 if you still havent figured out that top rank will never let their fighters fight goldenboy fighters you should probably not be on these forums and you should probably put the pistol in your mouth and pull the trigger. No need to write a note either.
                  None of those fighters he listed are Top Rank fighters... You need to keep up with your promotional rosters.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
                    i agree that sum racist **** to say by broner idk bout floyd as he's never disrespected mexicans what so ever from what i've seen and heard.
                    Floyd went on a racist rant about Manny, so I don't think he's too far behind. I think in their minds if you say something against blacks, then you are a racist but for some reason, they have a free pass when talking about other races.

Broner is just young and ignorant. Really good fighter with great natural skills but I think as he moves up we will really see him get tested.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      Floyd went on a racist rant about Manny, so I don't think he's too far behind. I think in their minds if you say something against blacks, then you are a racist but for some reason, they have a free pass when talking about other races.

Broner is just young and ignorant. Really good fighter with great natural skills but I think as he moves up we will really see him get tested.
                      wouldn't the equivalent of broner talking about mexicans be a mexican fighter talking about Americans? Black, to my knowledge, isn't a nationality. And mexican, if I am right, isn't a race.

Comment

Working...
                      X