Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were to take over the world, which posters would you form a Regime with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were to take over the world, which posters would you form a Regime with?

If you were a Dictator bent on taking over the world, what would your team of top Generals, advisers, commanders look like.

Example:

Squalpiggy would be my General/Secretary of Atheism, or something like that.

He would be in charge of converting every citizen into an Atheist, creating Federal programs that preach reason. Death Penalty laws would also be abolished and replaced with some sort of Gay sex/rape punishment instead.

Fire away!!!

Spray Resistant would be my enforcer,id tell him to prag anyone who does no follow my orders

BostonGuy would advice me when im going the wrong direction

Comment

Had a list. But I would be scrutinized, and called a ball sucker if I posted it.

So.

Fuck everybody.

Naw...

Kelvin.

Tua.

Reed.

Bringer.

Phantom.

Comment

Sweet Pea 50 the furniture store owner. He recruits workers. He owns 50 stores across the 50 states and he likes eating Sweet Peas.

Sukhenkoy and jtcs1981 the accountants.

Ether will be in charge of the entire gaming industry. No console, handheld or video game gets released without Ether's approval. Ether can get a team of helpers to test out games and new systems with him.

SkillsPayBills is the president of the **** industry.

Freedom will be in charge of getting people's opinions on certain matters that need to be addressed. He will make polls.

This is all I have for now. I'll come back with more tomorrow.

Comment

I'm a 1 man army.

Comment

I would be the King Pin obviously because I'm the best.

BigStereotype would be in charge of propaganda.

NChristo would do general affairs as my second in command, when he wasn't too busy cleaning the crap and washing the stench of smoke away from his soiled Fleetwood Town shirt.

RoryMac would be in charge of local events/entertainment.

The Surgeon would be in charge of any general upkeep of the place, making sure the transport systems are running smoothly etc.

New England would be the tax collector.

Talip Bin Osman would be the guru that I would consult for guidance if I was faced with a difficult situation in my management.

squealpiggy would be the finance guy, working out the numbers and financial plans/budgets for my place.

Tim Horton would be responsible for walking my army of border collies.

The_Bringer would be an overseer of everything, my second pair of eyes, having an opinion on everything.

IronDan would run the gym and be responsible for health throughout the country.
            Last edited by Barn; 12-29-2012, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Ministry of Lies: Sparkman0811
              Ministry of Thought Control: Sparkman0811
              Ministry of War: Sparkman0811

Comment

Gryffindor House: Me
                Ravenclaw House: New England
                Hufflepuff House: Kadyo
                Slytherin House: Kev

Comment

Great question, ill go with a Game of Thrones type council and I'll pick an alternate

My hand: Cuauht, although he's a bit on the hippy side, he's going to provide good council and isnt afraid to put in the proper research. Plus he comes from a similar mindframe. Alternate: Bushbaby

Master of Laws: Jim Jeffries, I'd know I'd have veto power when he gets a bit too constervative, but you gotta be heavy handed here when you take over some fools, the debates with Cuauht would be great too. Alternate: Dap/Ripper

Mater of Coin: Duh, Reed. Alternate: John M (he's run all my bookmaking operations)

Master of War (ships a bit outdated). Chief (i know what lurks behind that gregarious fun persona). Alternate: Tua, this one's a dead heat. Either would do a fine job. Tua would have my armory STOCKED.

Master of Whispers: Ether -dude knows whats up and always hits big on his threads. He knows what the smallfolks like and can manipulate. Alternate: Phantom

Grand Maester: Bat Nelson. With experience has to come some wisdom, no? Maybe its just cuz i picture he looks like Pycelle. Alternate: Kadyo- a very smart man.

Lord Commander of my personal guard: AKA. Fearless and could stop more bullets than the alternate. Alternate: RWK

A few more important positions:
                  Grand Septon: Squealpiggy- clearly the most qualified to lead inquestionsof faith. Alternate: Demise

Master of Female Companionship: Libido or SpB, I dont care. Alternate: Meat

Entertainment Planner/King's roll dawg. JReckoning, if I want anyone planning my partying, its this guy. He's been there and done that. Alternate: Freeloada

Roll dog for entertainment: Derranged and/or Jose's funny ass. Alternate: Willy Wanker

Commanderof the City Watch (basically dude who runs my personal army): ImDazed, clearly has some leadership ability and eye for talent/recruiting. Alternate: NChristo

Master of Fixing Sh it (civil upkeep): El Mustang, his specialty. Alternate: SP 50

Court Jester: RiZ. Alternate: Flab

Head B itch in charge: Lorily only.
                  Thats all i need
                  Last edited by Walt Liquor; 12-30-2012, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
                    Gryffindor House: Me
                    Ravenclaw House: New England
                    Hufflepuff House: Kadyo
                    Slytherin House: Kev
                    I asked u a question the other day fuker!!

Comment

Working...
                    X