No announcement yet.

New **** stars?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] New **** stars?

**** is so boring to me now. Same **** over and over and im being turned away by it. I used to watch it pretty frequently now i guess its down to every few weeks or so if that. I just dont know who to watch and i dont feel like researching new talent. Anyways post them. No milfs, hot young women only.

I love Kagney Lynn Carter

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by fallenloki View Post
        I love Kagney Lynn Carter

She has potential.

Comment

If you want to see the same people fook each other in every movie go ahead, I understand why you would get bored by it. You can always go to softcore stuff, like celebrity nudity. It's all about the fantasy lads. Better than ending up a rapist cause you couldn't satisfy your urges anymore with extreme ****.

Comment

What was that Yank's name. Teddy Bundy I believe. He got tired of **** and the rest is history.

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
              What was that Yank's name. Teddy Bundy I believe. He got tired of **** and the rest is history.
              **** or no ****, he just wanted to rape and kill women.

Posting pics of **** stars never shows u what they are like in a scene.

There is a bottomless pit of **** stars. U just gotta keep searching until one tickles ur fancy. Be strong. Dont give up.

Comment

I actually think i seen Kagley Linn Carter before. A few months back just checked on the torrent site. She was pretty good, got pounded by a 40 year old alcoholic looking guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
                  If you want to see the same people fook each other in every movie go ahead, I understand why you would get bored by it. You can always go to softcore stuff, like celebrity nudity. It's all about the fantasy lads. Better than ending up a rapist cause you couldn't satisfy your urges anymore with extreme ****.

Comment

Jayden James is fine as hell, you heard of her?

Mason Moore is a new one I think, she's got tats on her arms though and boxing gloves on her puss.

Comment

Working...
                    X