No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: May-Pac II, Too Much Money To Walk Away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
    Watch the fight again. After the 4th round, Pacquiao's right hook went completely silent, even though mayweather is open for it.He was landing it repeatedly in the early rounds and then he just completely stopped throwing it for the latter half of the fight. If you watch the fight closely, he undoubtedly injured his right shoulder.

He had a tear in his shoulder that he got surgery for. They did not fake the surgery. Stop holding on to this lie that floyd beat a healthy pacquiao. All the evidence says otherwise.

He threw it plenty in the sixth, in the tenth too. He threw some big ones in the seventh or eighth too and got countered hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
      Fans say they don't want to see it (but would probably spend for the fight) but as a fighter, it'd be hard for anyone to walk away from that much money.
      I 100% guarantee i won't spend any $ on that again. I'm still bitter about that fight. Not because of the result but because they decided to arbitrarily raise the price on everything. It was a well orchestrated rip off of the boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
        I'm probably one of the very few Floyd fans who wouldn't mind seeing a rematch. There's just too much bitterness and sour graping from Pac fans and there's nothing more satisfying to see them finally shut up for good when Floyd dominates Pacquiao again.
        That's the thing though, after Floyd whoops up on Pac again they WILL find an excuse. They always do.

Comment

Watch the fight again. After the 4th round, Pacquiao's right hook went completely silent, even though mayweather is open for it.He was landing it repeatedly in the early rounds and then he just completely stopped throwing it for the latter half of the fight. If you watch the fight closely, he undoubtedly injured his right shoulder.

He had a tear in his shoulder that he got surgery for. They did not fake the surgery. Stop holding on to this lie that floyd beat a healthy pacquiao. All the evidence says otherwise.

he threw plenty of right hooks after the 4th round, he just had it taken away from him...there is no such thing as a punch constantly landing on a fighter of floyds caliber... once this fight became a thinking mans fight pac man lost... go ahead and have your theory, pac man lost the fight fair n square dont be a sore loser...

Comment

Now I'm leaning more towards NO rematch. It's all about the money regardless how each fighter performs or if either fighter had a hidden injury. Boxing fans and prob even casual fans shouldn't dish out anymore money on these two. I'd rather pay for this weekends event and save my money for a rematch cause I know both fighters will bring it, no excuses

Comment

Actually there's a lot less money now that everyone knows Pac is too weak and one dimensional.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Floyd: "You got any excuses tonight, Pac?"

Pac's response: "Mmmmmmmm, eehhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhh...we'll see if Iose, aaaahhhhhhhhhhmmm, we'will come up with someting fer de fens...aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmm, ehhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Lmao........

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
                  Why are they still talking about Floyd?

FFS, you got a fight this weekend. Talk about that.
                  gotcha, you are in Floyd's thread again

genius silly boy

Comment

Floyd is retired!

just like before.

Comment

Manny lost the fight yeah, but a victory over a man with a serious shoulder injury doesn't hold much weight.
                      The thing is Manny always has an excuse every time he looses. Straight up, he got embarrassed and outclassed against Mayweather. He fought scared, and there is no need for a rematch, since the first fight was so one sided. I didn't have a dog in the fight, and am just calling it like it is. Real talk.

Comment

Working...
                      X