Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when does broner start training will he get to 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when does broner start training will he get to 147?

holy crap what the hell is he thinking can he ever make 147lbs again? I suppose he is young but damn he better stop flushing money cause a career at 175lbs might be tough go for him

http://www.************.com/2013/09/...ith-pot-belly/

Comment

Comment

Could end up like James Toney

Comment

well maybe he's following in the footsteps of his fat dad. Dude is a damn disgrace

Comment

Originally posted by oside4life View Post
            well maybe he's following in the footsteps of his fat dad. Dude is a damn disgrace
            who's hair is he gonna brush though?

Comment

Originally posted by violaandme View Post
              who's hair is he gonna brush though?
              lol, a grown man brushing his adult son's hair. If i ever asked my dad to do that he would look at me like i had 10 heads. Adrien broner a awful person and awful for the sport of boxing!! Period dude has no respect inside or outside of the ring. Mayweather might be whatever before the fight but after he shows respect to his opponent not this guy this guy is point blank scum and whats wrong with the look at me society these days. War ****ing Maidana

Comment

People care more about what a guy does outside the ring than inside these days lol. But guys like margarito and Valero are nsb heros ha. And he isn't THAT big

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  People care more about what a guy does outside the ring than inside these days lol. But guys like margarito and Valero are nsb heros ha. And he isn't THAT big

man that pictures not so bad but there are a few out there that are crazy big he almost looks like a fullback

Comment

Working...
                  X