Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama declares France as the US's greatest ally

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The world including the US has a lot to learn from France and the Scandinavian countries in regards to both social and civil rights , generalized humanity , justice (to a degree in this aspect) and giving the tax payer a fair payback for his tax payments. Say what you want but France is a good place to live in. Most of its civilians can attest to it in contradiction to the US' and the UK's among many others .

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
      Obama is a fraud and a sad bigot.

He hates Brits because his grandad was a slave or something to the Brits.
      What a stupid comment. Obama's heritage is slave free. He is just belongs to partially African decent .
      His grandad was African , not a slave.
      Not to mention his other grandad was a white American .

Comment

Originally posted by BattleHardened View Post
        The US did take out Japan single handidly on top of greatly helping in the war effort against the Germans.. Seems like people are forgetting that.
        Not exactly single handedly .
        Japan also fought sporadic British among Commonwealth more generally , Dutch and Chinese forces in WW2.
        The true thing is that the US did the vast majority of the job , or so I think at least.

Comment

Originally posted by frankenfrank View Post
          The world including the US has a lot to learn from France and the Scandinavian countries in regards to both social and civil rights , generalized humanity , justice (to a degree in this aspect) and giving the tax payer a fair payback for his tax payments. Say what you want but France is a good place to live in. Most of its civilians can attest to it in contradiction to the US' and the UK's among many others .
          I could not agree more.

Comment

Had Le Pen won the elections, I'm sure Obamawitz would be talking about how despicable the French are, enemies of Freedom – I say!

Obamawitz rend hommage a Sarkojuif!

Comment

Originally posted by frankenfrank View Post
              Are you from France?

The French can be quite snobby people, pretty frank and rude. That is a generalisation but stereotypes are made for a reason.

Second France isn't all that great, the people protest and strike a lot. The government are in some ways scared of the people, but they riot.

A few years ago they rioted for being so unhappy, days on end.

Even in 2010 they rioted a little bit.

I have been to Paris, and there are some nice bits, biut some nasty bits.

I went to a block of flats, probably 20- stories high, and the lift (Elevator) had room for 3 people, and no damn stairs.

I was like so what happens in a fire, and they said they have emrgency stairs, but you can not use them unless it's a fire.

WTF is up with that.

Racism in France also appears fairly bad, the Algerians and Africans are treated poorly, but apparently they are also bad people.

You also have to pay for health care, but tax rate is up to 40%

Maybe the idealism is there, I do not know, but the country certainly isn't all that.

As for some Scandinavian countries, tax is increibly high.

Comment

For example the tax rate in Sweden is up to 59% after doing some googling.

Comment

Controversial to say the least, considering many British soldiers have put their lives on the line because US declared war. Obama will be saying N.Korea is a great ally next!!

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
                    Controversial to say the least, considering many British soldiers have put their lives on the line because US declared war. Obama will be saying N.Korea is a great ally next!!
                    You mean like Sarah Palin actually did?

Comment

Working...
                    X