• Cowboys cheerleader "Jason Witten a *****, not as tough as I thought"

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...rn=nfl-wp12519

The cowboys made her delete her twitter

What did she do wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post

What did she do wrong?
      Speak the truth about The Cowboys. Jason Witten is just a big ass soft teddy bear. She's sexy, she can come over my house any day.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post

What did she do wrong?
        I know right, nothing she said was bad... the trust falls one was pretty funny.

Comment

I told you guys in the other thread about cowboys. Jason Witten is a drama queen and screams for the ball inside the locker room. He demands it. This is why Dez Bryant aint catching anything. Cuz Witten cries for the ball to be thrown to him all the time.

He probably sucked off Jerry Jones to force him to delete this girls twitter, his ego is only as big as his redneck inbred.

Comment

Originally posted by Smedved View Post
            I told you guys in the other thread about cowboys. Jason Witten is a drama queen and screams for the ball inside the locker room. He demands it. This is why Dez Bryant aint catching anything. Cuz Witten cries for the ball to be thrown to him all the time.

He probably sucked off Jerry Jones to force him to delete this girls twitter, his ego is only as big as his redneck inbred.
            LMAO, your back again.

Comment

damn right medved is back! he will never die! never surrender!

you just can't keep a good man down!

Comment

I HATE THE DALLAS COWBOYS!!! But come on people.....he was TACKLED into the cheerleader and he apologized:

Comment

witten's ***** ass is tougher than any of the philly fruitcakes.

only man on that team is nnamdi and they don't use him properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    witten's ***** ass is tougher than any of the philly fruitcakes.

only man on that team is nnamdi and they don't use him properly.
                    red k given....

Comment

Working...
                    X