Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Proof of Olympic Style Blood Testing for Mayweather and Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    I don't understand why the *****s or ped experts r ducking this thread, they should be proud to show the proof of floyd sucker punch mayweather ost test.
    Let me know if you need further proof Mr. Pasawayako.

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_duzzit10 View Post
      There's no video on it so far, but that doesn't mean it wasn't done. Mayweather said it was done, can't you just take his word for it like you all do when Pac's team or Arum speaks?
      There is a video on it its the Ortiz interview in BS archives ,,, Ortiz says he was tested heaps and it was no problems he says quite abit about testing and says nothing negative about it ,

the ******* kids fail again whats new lol , thread dies lol

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        There is a video on it its the Ortiz interview in BS archives ,,, Ortiz says he was tested heaps and it was no problems he says quite abit about testing and says nothing negative about it ,

the ******* kids fail again whats new lol , thread dies lol
        LOL I'm no *******, I like both fighters but I support Mayweather. What I'm saying is there is no footage of the blood testing, but Mayweather has come out and said multiple times that USADA was testing them, even Ortiz has said the same. So why can't those people just take them for their word the same way everyone here does whenever Manny or his camp speaks?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          http://espn.go.com/boxing/blog/_/nam...r-natures-call

LAS VEGAS -- As did Shane Mosley last year, Victor Ortiz had to agree to submit to random drug tests as a condition of being able to fight Floyd Mayweather Jr. He says he has been tested "more times than I count," but claims adhering to the protocol has imposed only minor -- albeit sometimes uncomfortable -- inconveniences.

"The drug testing has been perfectly fine. It doesn't bother me. I have nothing to hide," Ortiz said. "The only thing that kind of conflicts sometimes is that I might be at the gym or something, or going to the movies, and they'll call and say, 'Hey, we're at your house,' and I'm like, 'Ohhh, that's right.' So then [I have to turn to my friends and say], 'Hey guys, I'll catch up with you in a while.' And then I can't go to the bathroom, so I [look at the testers and say] 'Hey, you want to go to the movies?' I bring them everywhere with me, man. I take them to lunch with me.

"There's also been a situation when I've got to use the bathroom and then I get a call. I'm like, 'Oh no. Where are you guys at?' 'We're at your house.' 'OK, OK. Here we go, here we go.' And I get home and rush into my house and I'm like, 'We gotta do this right now. I've gotta go, man.' It's probably a 10-minute drive from my gym to my house. Not very far at all. But when you've gotta go, you've gotta go, man."
          is this good enough fellas??or are ya'll just blindly hating

Comment

http://espn.go.com/boxing/blog/_/nam...r-natures-call

LAS VEGAS -- As did Shane Mosley last year, Victor Ortiz had to agree to submit to random drug tests as a condition of being able to fight Floyd Mayweather Jr. He says he has been tested "more times than I count," but claims adhering to the protocol has imposed only minor -- albeit sometimes uncomfortable -- inconveniences.

"The drug testing has been perfectly fine. It doesn't bother me. I have nothing to hide," Ortiz said. "The only thing that kind of conflicts sometimes is that I might be at the gym or something, or going to the movies, and they'll call and say, 'Hey, we're at your house,' and I'm like, 'Ohhh, that's right.' So then [I have to turn to my friends and say], 'Hey guys, I'll catch up with you in a while.' And then I can't go to the bathroom, so I [look at the testers and say] 'Hey, you want to go to the movies?' I bring them everywhere with me, man. I take them to lunch with me.

"There's also been a situation when I've got to use the bathroom and then I get a call. I'm like, 'Oh no. Where are you guys at?' 'We're at your house.' 'OK, OK. Here we go, here we go.' And I get home and rush into my house and I'm like, 'We gotta do this right now. I've gotta go, man.' It's probably a 10-minute drive from my gym to my house. Not very far at all. But when you've gotta go, you've gotta go, man."
            ******s are avoiding the facts, do they not get tired of looking like fools?

Comment

wow proof is posted and.......silence

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
                ******s are avoiding the facts, do they not get tired of looking like fools?
                Sadly, I'm starting to realize they are nothing more than masochist. They love being painfully disciplined lol

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  I think its just not something that everyone is going to keep talking about. Its like it is what it is. There not going to show blood testing on every single 24/7 that Floyd does for now on. Why would they? Everyone in the US knows Floyd's stance on it.

With that being said, lets be real. Floyd did do the testing thing just for Pac but he did it because he truly believes Pac is cheating

You're right, everyone knows Floyds stance on random drug testing,

he won't do it year round, in and out of competition like Olympic athletes do.

Everyone realizes its a sham.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                    is this good enough fellas??or are ya'll just blindly hating
                    Is this year round?

Comment

Sadly, I'm starting to realize they are nothing more than masochist. They love being painfully disciplined lol
                      they love being ******ed like their idol

Comment

Working...
                      X