No announcement yet.

Sinaloa (a Mexican State): New seedbed of Mexican Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MexiKneecanQuit View Post
    Im gonna go out on a limb and say that they probably manufacture many knee pads as well as some serious stool making in wood shops.
    Cotto wanted to cry.

Comment

According to the mind of a Rican:

When coming into a thread and talk ****......
      Waaaaa Waaaa Waaaaa Margarito Waaaa Waaaa
      Mexicans this and that and this and that
      P4P P4P yadda yadda

But when the **** talking is done to them.....
      Waaaaa Waaaa People are haters waaaaa
      P4P P4P bull**** again
      More Waaaaas

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        According to the mind of a Rican:

When coming into a thread and talk ****......
        Waaaaa Waaaa Waaaaa Margarito Waaaa Waaaa
        Mexicans this and that and this and that
        P4P P4P yadda yadda

But when the **** talking is done to them.....
        Waaaaa Waaaa People are haters waaaaa
        P4P P4P bull**** again
        More Waaaaas
        It must be sad to be a PR hater!! When will they realize that Mexico is a boxing power house, always has been and always will be. There is no comparison between Mexico and Puerto Rico in boxing!!Mexico is so much better!! It's kind of like trying to compare USA basketball and PR basketball, Yeah there are some good PR boxers, ****t they even have some good champions here and there, but never will they have ATG or real elite boxers like Mexico, It just wont happen!! Salvador Sanchez, Ricardo Lopez, Julio Cesar Chavez, Puas Olivares ****t they will never even have someone like JMM who is far below the first four I mentioned, Not hating on PR's!! but please someone just throw out a name of a PR boxer at the level of those four Mexican ATG"S?? You cant!! Wont happen!! I am not saying it will never happen, but come on people, please do not compare!!!

Comment

Nice article bro

Yeah Mexico City and Baja ( Tijuas and Mexicali) is were alot of great fighter
          were coming from especially in Mexico City but Jalisco has some great fighters and prospects out but el Yucatan has had great fighters.

I hope that an article on Mexican American fighters would come out
          what city has better boxer East LA Oxnard Riverside pomona San Diego
          San Fran San Jose Fresno i wont mention Orange County too many MMA fighters but in Santa Ana theres some good fighter coming up
          i mean raza is raza

Oh to all the pendejos (BURIPUTOS) get the fuccc out of here

Comment

Originally posted by Chaconlittlered View Post
            Nice article bro

Yeah Mexico City and Baja ( Tijuas and Mexicali) is were alot of great fighter
            were coming from especially in Mexico City but Jalisco has some great fighters and prospects out but el Yucatan has had great fighters.

I hope that an article on Mexican American fighters would come out
            what city has better boxer East LA Oxnard Riverside pomona San Diego
            San Fran San Jose Fresno i wont mention Orange County too many MMA fighters but in Santa Ana theres some good fighter coming up
            i mean raza is raza

Oh to all the pendejos (BURIPUTOS) get the fuccc out of here
            I think Oxnard fighters are in the limelight right now. There's nothing big coming out of East LA.
            I dont think San Diego has anything right now, only Coaechella,

In Orange County, La Habra are veterans, Westminster is no longer making fighters, and Santa Ana has some young prospects, like Ronny Rios, Luis Ramos, Rodrigo Garcia, Jose Roman.

(dont mind the Ricans, they're just jealous, as always)

Comment

great article

lmao @ the ricans coming in here to hate.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                Nice article, I always like reading about the different aspects of the sport, and not the same old fighters or the next fight coming up.

Not enough writers today report about gyms and things going on in there local boxing scene, its just a bunch of internet writers who don't leave there computer.
                True.

They should make stories about Argentina Boxing, and Ghana Boxing, cause they have a long strong boxing tradition that has been overlooked.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayas View Post
                  True.

They should make stories about Argentina Boxing, and Ghana Boxing, cause they have a long strong boxing tradition that has been overlooked.

Agreed....

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Boateng View Post

Agreed....
                    Ireland is another country that has a long strong boxing tradition.

Comment

I lived in Azusa as a kid, and that little city in the San Gabriel Valley had some good fighters at their Gym, Zack Padilla, Paul Banke were champions who came out of there, Mosely would train there sometimes, There was some good talent there in Azusa , CA.

Comment

Working...
                      X