No announcement yet.

AIBA president agrees to Wlad Olympic participation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
    Why do you feel the need to make something like that up?

Wlad has had OST in the past. You know your position is reprehensible. You just don't like certain boxers, why not be honest about it.
    I said my guess-it could be wrong.

I didn't make anything up-you can't participate in the Olympics without taking OST.

My 1st post in the thread didn't mention any boxer by name-it was just about pros fighting in the Olympics against amateurs. Makes your claim here bogus, especially when you never responded to the posters who actually mentioned wlad by name.

Since you figured most would have a problem with this, you have tried to sabotage the thread and bait me into an argument by mentioning Floyd then attacking me with the usual stuff. You failed.

No professional should fight in the amateurs, but especially the HWT champion of the world, given the stature of that title.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      No professional should fight in the amateurs, but especially the HWT champion of the world, given the stature of that title.
      What if Andre Ward were to go back to the Olympics in 2024 and try to win a second gold medal at age 40?

I bet you'd feel different about that.

Comment

Comment

**** Wlad if he goes through with this. The 2016 Super Heavyweight category would be ruined for me, and it would be the first time the silver medal means more to me than the gold (assuming he wins).

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
            What if Andre Ward were to go back to the Olympics in 2024 and try to win a second gold medal at age 40?

I bet you'd feel different about that.
            No, tunney. I don't have to support that, ward already beats great fighters.

we get it, you get your rocks off watching wlad beat up people from other continents, especially when they don't look like wlad.

Comment

Working...
            X