No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alfredo Angulo Returns, Crushes Casarez in One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    I think Angulo looked sloppy. I'm not buying the hype. This is coming from someone who likes Angulo too.
    give the guy a break. having to spend 7 months in the pen can effect a guy greatly. first fight in a year. he didn't look 100% but I don't see how anyone could have predicted he would have been fluid and crisp with every shot ect. Give him 2 or 3 more tune up fights and he will be back in business.

Comment

[IMG]http://ist1-2.filesor.com/***********.com/3/9/5/4/39544/1/f/d/A/1fdAj/2012.11.10.Alfredo.Angulo.vs.Raul.Casarez.Showtime .DVDRip%20%28SD%29.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Cruz looked pretty good last night. Mares vs Cruz next make it happen GBP.

Comment

casarez. sacrificial lamb.

Comment

You're right that would be a sick fight. I think if guided correctly trupish can win a title. Supposedly Greg Cohen wants to have him take a tuneup in December and fight Dzinziruk in Jan / Feb on Friday night Fights

Comment

that was a monster left by Angulo pretty impressive but he still needs more rounds to prove himself.

Comment

Enjoyed seeing him back in the ring.

It was a interesting match up for my whole family Moms maiden last name Angulo dada last name cazares

Comment

Angulo looked hittable and slow as ****..Hes gonna get killed by a good fighter down the line no matter how much he trains and prepares!!

Comment

I was very happy to see Angulo back in the ring AND get the win. He was done dirty and persevered. Angulo belongs to us now. He has corn rows lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Cállate! View Post
                      [IMG]http://ist1-2.filesor.com/***********.com/3/9/5/4/39544/1/f/d/A/1fdAj/2012.11.10.Alfredo.Angulo.vs.Raul.Casarez.Showtime .DVDRip%20%28SD%29.gif[/IMG]
                      NICE!
                      Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
                      casarez. sacrificial lamb.
                      Poor Casarez LOL, I definitely want and need to see Angulo put in some more rounds!

Comment

Working...
                      X