No announcement yet.

101-5..... 90 big wins by way of knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roman Moreno
    No need to worry about Valero stamina he KO'd mofo's out that's all you need to know.

Won a 100% of his bouts with a 100% KO ration. And, a 2 divisional champion. Something that will be impossibly for the brothers to claim. So even after death the legend of Valero stays winning
    Duh..............

Comment

No need to worry about Valero stamina he KO'd mofo's out that's all you need to know.

Won a 100% of his bouts with a 100% KO ration. And, a 2 divisional champion. Something that will be impossibly for the brothers to claim. So even after death the legend of Valero stays winning
      I don't know why i even bother with you Valero freaks. When all Else fails.. let me bring out Edwin Valero.... lmao. How convenient for him to leave us.. just when the pressure of breaking a Vitali Klitschko record was in his grasp.. Vitali might've quit trying to notch 28 in a row but at least he gave it a go.. your boy Valero tanked it in completely when it was time for him to pay his rights to Guinesss. Vitali will have to share this one.. afterall he's Not selfless.. he can't HOLD all the records by himself... even Rocky Marciano has a tainted KO percentage lead over him as we ALL KNOW BRIGGS was unofficially KLITSCHKO KO VICTIM NUMBER 91 IN DISGUISE!

Comment

Vitali can't do to a old Briggs what Lennox did to a prime Briggs. the end.

Comment

Valero was too much of a man to quit in the ring. He wanted a bigger stage to quit which is called life. Quitting in the ring was beneath Valero unlike the guy in your avi who quit against a blown up SMW. I repeat a blown up SMW.

Valero never got stopped unlike the 2 sissies that you're bragging about.

Valero was too great to reach the judges...He was too good to have KO victims in disguise.

Respect the legend.
          wow Valero truly was THE GOAT

27 tried 27 failed to go the distance

Comment

also unless you are blind or in serious denial, Wladimir is the junior varsity version of lennox lewis.

If Lennox was in this era i can see him stealing Wlad from Vitali 100%. Why call vitali your big brother when THE REAL BIG BROTHER is lennox lewis? lol

If lennox was in this era all the fights woulda been lennox lewis jr (aka wlad) fighting on the undercard, then the varsity team come out for the main event.

lol manny steward would probably find a miniature mini-me version of himself to be wlad's trainer to complete the tag team.

Comment

Valero was too much of a man to quit in the ring. He wanted a bigger stage to quit which is called life. Quitting in the ring was beneath Valero unlike the guy in your avi who quit against a blown up SMW. I repeat a blown up SMW.

Valero never got stopped unlike the 2 sissies that you're bragging about.

Valero was too great to reach the judges...He was too good to have KO victims in disguise.

Respect the legend.
              sON... your boy is no longer with us... who do you think sanctioned the hit? Vitali doesn't play that record breaking crap.... & you can also thank Vitali for Derek's new "Glassed me" Chisora's nickname... why do you think Vitali was standing there highfiving Haye for a job well done.. even asking him at one point "did you knock him out" Vitali doesn't mess around when you try to come & take what's his.. See Byrd... two times being pummeled by Wlad who was taking orders by guess who.. F with Vitali & you pay with no mercy.

Comment

Originally posted by polarcub View Post
                Great man? Wow is that an overstatement on your part. Me... i'm just trying to grasp who's More of an embarassment to the Queen... Dick Dirgler or Derek Chisora... it's a tossup as far as i'm concerned.

Comment

Hon... you do realize Vitali has ko'ed other similar common opponents of his & Lewis' in quicker fashion than Lennox.... the END!

Comment

oH & HOW long was Briggs hospital stay after Lewis got through with him? How many brain cells got destroyed.. did he even get a medical checkup.. let alone 24 hr hospital surveillance after his encounter with Lewis.. the fact both fighters are RETIRED due to Vitali's fists is THE END!

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
                      K L I T S C H....... KO

CONGRATULATIONS ARE IN ORDER TO THE BROTHERS FOR RECENTLY GETTING THERE 100TH TRIUMPH & 90TH STOPPAGE!

THE TWO MOST DOMINATING HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONS OF ALLTIME.. DOMINATING AT THE VERY SAME TIME!

YEAH... AS IF WE'LL EVER SEE THAT AGAIN.

BOTH HAVEN'T LOST IN NEARLY A DECADE & ARE NEARING THE FAMED JOE LOUIS'S CONSECUTIVE TITLE DEFENSES IF THEY HAVEN'T PAST IT ALREADY.
                      i hope to god we don't see that again. how can you dominate your division when you never fight the best guy in it? you aren't really dominating now are you? this is like sven ottke and joe calzaghe both getting 21 title defenses in the same division at the same time. were they both dominating? no.

and it takes 2 guys fighting in the same division to do something joe louis did by himself? except joe louis was taking on all comers. he didn't have a brother named fred louis who was the second best heavyweight in the world who he never fought.

Comment

Working...
                      X