Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Florida weather reports!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just went to church and prayed that jesus bless south florida with a tornicane asap.

cause i wanna create my own 'rub it in' thread.

no deaths though cause that's bad.

just life-altering injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      you know that bruhnlaw. i used to run wild the two times it smowed when I lived there
      It snowed in Louisiana one time that I can recall. And that was up by Lafayette, but the weather been goin through some thangs since I was I un been livin at home. The seasons a changin fa sho bruh.

We gotta hide this tid bit of info from my ol Lady bruh. I been tryin to convice her that we settin up shop in New Orleans when I retire, I can't sell this to her bruh if it's snowin at home bruh. She already tired of the snow we un got up here in DC.

Hell, I just got it outta her head that you could get shot on every corner in the NO. Gotdamn TV makin us out to be bonified savages yea?

Comment

boy, i wanna move to FL badly when im done w/ school

too bad FL is the most saturated PharmD state in the country

all those old folk snowbirds yet the hirings are down

Comment

High temp in vegas is 40,by next week we will be back to 70

Comment

Hope the humidity in Florida is 150 to go with those warm temps.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              Aren't you used to it by now? You've been living in FL for how long now..
              im talking about this sunday in particular, as I'm going out single man style, hasn't happened much since the kid and marriage and all that nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
                i just went to church and prayed that jesus bless south florida with a tornicane asap.

cause i wanna create my own 'rub it in' thread.

no deaths though cause that's bad.

just life-altering injuries.

jesus doesn't answer vindictive prayers. isn't he already punishing me enough with the weather in the 80s? it's a few degrees warmer than our average early february!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  This may sound weird but I think Orlando and things in the middle of the state are actually more humid.

At least you got a breeze. In the middle of the state they ain't got ***** but a bunch of swamps they call lakes, and no reprieve.

So Miami has that going for it.
                  This is 100% true. Central Florida is much hotter than anywhere near the beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    It snowed in Louisiana one time that I can recall. And that was up by Lafayette, but the weather been goin through some thangs since I was I un been livin at home. The seasons a changin fa sho bruh.

We gotta hide this tid bit of info from my ol Lady bruh. I been tryin to convice her that we settin up shop in New Orleans when I retire, I can't sell this to her bruh if it's snowin at home bruh. She already tired of the snow we un got up here in DC.

Hell, I just got it outta her head that you could get shot on every corner in the NO. Gotdamn TV makin us out to be bonified savages yea?
                    we can ask khent, but my mom and pops confirmed sleet.

don't let your girl read through all your damn posts chief!!!!!

but you can get shot on any corner in new orleans at any time.

Comment

Originally posted by tyger View Post
                      Hope the humidity in Florida is 150 to go with those warm temps.
                      about 60% right now

late winter/early spring- south florida has perfect weather.

Comment

Working...
                      X