Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Floyd Jr win the mind games if Pacquiao folds for the ridiculous steroids tests?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you're not calling the shots you're not in charge. we're about to find out who is in charge

Comment

floyd's demands are unresonable so **** him and his daddy......**** that father****er

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
        floyd's demands are unresonable so **** him and his daddy......**** that father****er
        Unreasonable?

Manny is allowed to ask for $10M for every pound, but Money can't ask for anything?

Comment

Originally posted by NissTLN View Post
          Unreasonable?

Manny is allowed to ask for $10M for every pound, but Money can't ask for anything?
          You know that ain't even an issue because Floyd can easily make 147.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

depends what pacquiao counters with first. interesting how this pre-fight battle develops. advantage is all mayweather right now. its pac's move. does he accept or reject, or make a counter proposal. questions questions

Comment

I gotta say it's Pacquiao's choice. Personally I wouldn't blame him if he told JR and Sr to fuk off... I mean this whole drug test is just a slap in Manny's face and mind games. It's just Mayweather's way of saying your on roids buddy that's why we're subjecting you to this bull**** test! Sr. is the one that came up with this bull****... Man can't believe how good Pacquiao is moving up in the higher weights...and how strong the man is. It's a scary thing for him to see his son step into the ring with a boxer who may very well hand Floyd his first lost ever...should this fight take place. The thing is Floyd has moved up in weight as well and has carried his skills up just as good as Pacquiao, and yet you don't hear people saying he's on steroids. As for the question: he wins the battle, but not the war. By that I mean he sworms his way out of the fight by demanding such a test that has never been done before in the history of boxing, and pisses away millions and millions of dollars, dissappointing many fans all because he wants things his way or no way, and that's bull****!

Comment

If I was Manny, I would just walk away. I mean there is no need to take this form of harrassment from Floyd especially since has also equal say on the negotiations. I know it's big money(50Million) but he is already a millionaire, he is the current best fighter, he can make a minimum of 10 million in any of his next fight, and he has a whole country that adores him, so really what is he giving up.

If Floyd is so adamant about the testing then he should raise the issue to the NSAC to mandate Olympic testing as a norm for all fighters. But 'til then, this is just selective persecution on the Mayweather camp..

Comment

Unreasonable?

First an formost it's proven fact that Floyd is anything but a man of his word, when he failed to keep his commitment of making the agreed upon catchweight of 144 that was set when he fought JMM. He completely disregarded that commitment and came in at the WW limit. Who's to say he would not do that to Manny? So there's good reason for asking for astiff penalty as far as that's concern. However there is no legit reason for asking Manny to be subjected to to Olympic style drug test when he's always passed the mandatory drug test without a problem. He has no proof, just assumptions on the bull**** claims that Sr. made.

Comment

Unreasonable?

He is suppose to come in at 147 anyway because that's the WW limit...

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                      yawn...its crazy how Pac refuses but you guys are pissed at Mayweather as if yall are a REAL part of Team Pac-Man.

if this were PBF...........
                      It's funny how all of a sudden they wanna do a blood test days leading up to the fight. They say it's cause there are rumors of Pac taking stuff. I wonder who started these rumors and threw that out there? Sr maybe? Steroids and hgh stays in ur system for weeks, not days, so whether you're taking or not, a test a week out, the day of, or immediately after isn't gonna change the fact.

Comment

Working...
                      X