No announcement yet.

G Dog [OFFICIALLY] leaves the Mayweather Mafia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    getting power hungry, making enemies. you could stop while your ahead by making a poll for the community to vote on, whether you should break up the so called task force or stay and expand
    i plan on expanding the force. ive got 2 soldiers helping me out. expansion is in our plans

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      i plan on expanding the force. ive got 2 soldiers helping me out. expansion is in our plans
      The Mayweather Mafia VIP has close relations to a secret society of assassins, no one knows what they're called or what they look like. If you don't want trouble I advise you do as VIP says. The red dot is on you.

Comment

How can you leave the Mayweather Mafia when you were never part of the Mafia in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by Poochiao View Post
          How can you leave the Mayweather Mafia when you were never part of the Mafia in the first place?
          dummy ask larry. he invited me and i joined. look in there. i have threads made in there.

Comment

He is telling the truth. I saw he was in the group just this morning

Comment

Source: TSN SPORTS

G Dog reportidly leaving the notorious group the Mayweather Mafia.

Sources say he is currently contemplating putting in a application to join their arch rivals KNIGHTS OF AKO PA HA!. If this happens it would be horrible for the Mayweather Mafia. As it was G Dog was the back bone of the group. G Dog also said in an interview that he thought he should be the DON. That NOBODY KNOWS LARRY. And that LARRY wants to be like him.

The most popular/biggest attraction on Boxingscene.com G Dog has also said he wants to join any Klitscko fan group since watching the Wlad-Peter fight.

You're a loser.

Comment

dummy ask larry. he invited me and i joined. look in there. i have threads made in there.
                Larry invited everyone just to make the numbers.

Comment

Hey G Dog, Macho Camacho has a message for your task force:

Comment

Originally posted by Flab View Post
                    He is telling the truth. I saw he was in the group just this morning
                    Larry never told the rest of the members.

Comment

Originally posted by Poochiao View Post
                      Larry never told the rest of the members.
                      doent matter. he invited the biggest draw on boxingscene

Comment

Working...
                      X