Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather on Broner's Challenge: That Was Night's Biggest Joke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Run the numbers and if Floyd can make another $100 mil he'll take the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Manny is not worthy he did worse than Maidana and Manny was all talk no action like most others Floyd beats , they all talk it up before the fight and they all lose and cry lol .
      pls help me find any youtube videos showing floyd really outpointed pac. as a floyd fans like you it's kinda embarrassing. hundreds of reviews if not thousand showing the opposite. pac really schooled Floyd! it's pathetic bro!

Comment

Floyd: u know, I don't just want broner to be good, I want him to be better than me. I just want these kids to come up and do good.

Next week...

Floyd: well, u know, broner is not really that good, I mean look at all the opponents he has beat. And then, I mean, look at how he performs in the fights that matters, he lost those fights. If I was fighting him, Adrien broner will not be able to see the final round.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          ... according to the "Afro-American" standards, FMJr could have been Broner's father...
          I hate when dumbass people say dumbass comments like this.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
            Floyd: u know, I don't just want broner to be good, I want him to be better than me. I just want these kids to come up and do good.

Next week...

Floyd: well, u know, broner is not really that good, I mean look at all the opponents he has beat. And then, I mean, look at how he performs in the fights that matters, he lost those fights. If I was fighting him, Adrien broner will not be able to see the final round.
            Who cares Floyd can say anything he wants about Broner. A 18 yr old Mayweather would've embarrassed Broner tonight and i don't care if he was a super featherweight. Broner is the most over rated boxer i've ever seen. Ashley Theophane fkn sucks and last night they were talking about vegas opening up betting lines as high as 30-1 fav for Broner, wtf are they matching Ashley with Broner when he's that high of a favorite? Surely they could've found a better challenge.

Comment

Manny beat Floyd, there is no point in that rematch. Floyd was scared to take any offensive chances against Manny and just won in the minds of the brainwashed people who think hitting gloves and constant movement is effective offense. Maidana also beat Floyd the first fight and hardly trained for the rematch.

Floyd is clearly overrated and overhyped and has lost a lot of fights and been given gift decisions in Vegas because of this new style of boxing that grants points to the fighter who is less offensive as long as he doesn't get killed.

Broner style-wise would give Floyd some trouble but I don't think he can do enough to win a decision in Vegas because you have to do what Pac did in rounds 4 and 6 for 7 out of 12 rounds to beat Floyd.

Floyd's real record is actually something like:

Lost to Castillo in the first fight;

2nd fight with Castillo was probably a draw;

I thought he beat De La Hoya, but it's debatable;

Lost to Maidana the first fight;

Lost to Pacquiao.

Comment

T.M.T taking over April Fools fits right for TBE jokes IV solution all day baby. 💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                  Manny beat Floyd, there is no point in that rematch. Floyd was scared to take any offensive chances against Manny and just won in the minds of the brainwashed people who think hitting gloves and constant movement is effective offense. Maidana also beat Floyd the first fight and hardly trained for the rematch.

Floyd is clearly overrated and overhyped and has lost a lot of fights and been given gift decisions in Vegas because of this new style of boxing that grants points to the fighter who is less offensive as long as he doesn't get killed.

Broner style-wise would give Floyd some trouble but I don't think he can do enough to win a decision in Vegas because you have to do what Pac did in rounds 4 and 6 for 7 out of 12 rounds to beat Floyd.

Floyd's real record is actually something like:

Lost to Castillo in the first fight;

2nd fight with Castillo was probably a draw;

I thought he beat De La Hoya, but it's debatable;

Lost to Maidana the first fight;

Lost to Pacquiao.
                  Just curious. What's day-to-day life like when you're this pathetic?

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                    according to the "white-american" standards, google kyle Parker of Spencer Indiana.
                    Holy crap! I just googled that now. My father told me about that situation the other day, didnt know it was recent. These white supremacists need to seriously check themselves before they talk trash.

Comment

It's the first time I'd be rooting for Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X