Collapse
No announcement yet.

The fans have spoken! Golden Boy's 'who should broner fight' poll results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They will have him face a bum with the promise of him fighting Matthysse right after. The story will be that Lucas wanted too much money and that will open the door for the hordes of cab drivers they'll throw at him...

Broner will stay undefeated for a couple more years, the Pactard and Flomo cat fight will continue.

Comment

If Broner is sincere about letting the fans pick his fights then he should fight Maidana and then fight the winner of the Matthysse-Garcia fight. I don't want anything stopping the Garcia-Matthysse fight in September. If Broner fights Maidana in September I think Maidana will win by KO but it is a great fight that should happen next. If Broner fights Maidana I would have respect for him just for taking the fight.

Comment

The fans jumping all over Matthysse when he's allegedly going to fight Garcia does nobody any favors. That fight is in doubt but adding more confusion into the mix can't help. I'd hate to see any of these fights get compromised because any of the en****** involved are somehow gaining excuses. Maidana is perfectly suitable.

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
          I don't think Lucas would mind fighting broner instead of Garcia, he just wants a title shot, yeah would probably prefer the 140 title shot but it is what it is.

If Goldenboy had any sense though they would make Lucas vs Garcia.
          He'd probably prefer a fight with Broner to Garcia actually. Becoming a Welterweight Champion and beating someone with a close connection to Mayweather, actually places him in a better position to land a fight with Mayweather than knocking out Garcia ( who I believe is a tougher challenge than Broner).

Comment

I voted Maidana!

I want to see Matthysse fight Garcia first before he takes on Broner!

If he fights Thurman or Maidana I'll be happy, if he beats one of them (Which I could easily see him lose, especially to Thurman) then he can fight the winner of Garcia vs. Matthysse! *CoughMatthysse*

Comment

I'd happily watch Broner vs Maidana, but I don't think Marcos has that great of a chance. He couldn't land anything significant on Alexander, and I don't see him touching Broner up either.

Comment

Broner beats the breaks of Lucas. Goodness I might triple up on points if that bout is made.

Comment

The fans want Broner to get his arse whooped, lol...that's what that poll is telling me.

Comment

We all know he won't do it

Comment

Not as interested as many others about Broner-Maidana. Maidana almost got stopped by Lopez, people. Broner stops Maidana, IMO. Broner-Matthysee, on the other hand...that I want to see.

Comment

Working...
                      X