Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Andre Ward and Bernard Hopkins Agree Not To Fight Each Other?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did Andre Ward and Bernard Hopkins Agree Not To Fight Each Other?

Why did Andre Ward and Bernard Hopkins Agree Not To Fight Each Other? What allegiance they have with each other?

Why shouldent they fight? and its not like a situation where the opportunity is not there they blatantly have said this They will not fight each other and my only question is why? what allegiance they have to each other?

i don't know, but is a good thing, it would've been the most boring fight in ages

Comment

Bernard claimed they were like brothers, which is true as they are close and are in no dire need to fight each other. Simple as that, but I'm sure you'll try to dig for more.

Comment

Not enough money

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          i don't know, but is a good thing, it would've been the most boring fight in ages
          Nothing can top Klitschko vs Povetkin. Devon Alexander vs Shoulder Roll Berto would be Boring. Or Wladimir Klitschko vs anyone. Ward can be exciting if he wants to. He will win all the rounds anyway. He chooses to win instead, and I respect him for that. He makes the Bay Area Proud.

Comment

Ward was interested in it not that long ago.

http://www.boxingscene.com/andre-war...hopkins--63289

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              It might be but still a figh that should happen.

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
              Bernard claimed they were like brothers, which is true as they are close and are in no dire need to fight each other. Simple as that, but I'm sure you'll try to dig for more.
              like brothers is not brother and ward wanted to fight B.hops *see below

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Ward was interested in it not that long ago.

http://www.boxingscene.com/andre-war...hopkins--63289
              Yup but from some reason they both has came to the decision that they dont want to fight.

Comment

Ward and Hopkins won't fight for the Same Reason Mayweather and Broner won't fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                  Nothing can top Klitschko vs Povetkin. Devon Alexander vs Shoulder Roll Berto would be Boring. Or Wladimir Klitschko vs anyone. Ward can be exciting if he wants to. He will win all the rounds anyway. He chooses to win instead, and I respect him for that. He makes the Bay Area Proud.
                  you might have a point there, that fight was disgusting.

Comment

People give GGG crap for not fighting the bigger Ward, but don't give Hopkins crap for not fighting the smaller Ward. Tut, tut, tut.

Comment

Working...
                    X