Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greeh View Post
    Is this the first two letters in his name? :hey:
    Shhhh!

just watched the Rose harada fight. Damn Rose was smooth.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
      Again, the point is not that Martinez was better or worse than Lacy. Mugwump seems to get it, most are not getting it. Lacy was Hyped, he was held up as a fighter with skills that paid the bills. People forget.

I find it funny that some jackazz inevitably feels the need to misrepresent the point of the thread by stating that Martinez is better than Lacy. Both guys were hyped....thats the point. I don't think Martinez was nearly as good as Cotto...i will say that
      I think the point being made though is that Lacy was the epitome of a hype job.

Martinez wasn't a hype job he was a good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        I think the point being made though is that Lacy was the epitome of a hype job.

Martinez wasn't a hype job he was a good fighter.
        Never-the-less they were both hyped and BTW Lacy was not a bad fighter through and through, he was in fact a severly limited fighter. Anyway I have no desire to rehash....I actually think that Cotto was a lot better than Martinez and if Martinez was to win that fight it would have been because of size....Bit thats an opinion.

Please Iron Dan don't be thick and start a senseless argument about the merits of that opinion. We can argue til the cows come home about the relative merits of what Martinez achieved...Or didn't. I notice you like these marathon sessions and I do not. Fact is some people think Martinez was hyped and I am one of them...Not hyped as much as Lacy but still hyped.

Comment

Working...
        X