Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Reason Bob Arum Would Never Let Manny Anywhere Near Floyd In 2009...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Reason Bob Arum Would Never Let Manny Anywhere Near Floyd In 2009...

Bob would have lost his biggest cash cow early in the game...

Wow what a revelation!

Comment

Is this an early candidate for thread of the year? Think so, has all the criteria: Originality, awesome content, Facts not opinion, a rare topic no one has thought of before, etc. Amazing work!

Comment

And here we go 20 pages of name calling and h0mo jokes

Comment

Floyd didn't want a fight from 2010-Current

- "I'm not interested in fighting Manny .... I want to go on a long vacation" - Floyd Jr in 2010

- "Floyd can't fight someone like Manny. He needs a few tuneups first." - "Roger Mayweather" in 2011

- "I want to fight the best and yes Manny you are next! .... I never said Manny is next, don't put words in my mouth." - Floyd Jr in 2011

- "Fight Manny for my legacy? Not important, health comes first" - Floyd Jr in 2012

- "I'm not interested in fighting Manny " - Floyd Jr in 2013/2014

Comment

Comment

"Health comes first". Lol the fighter is in that same division as you. Damn

Comment

What a revelation.

Arum didn't want Pacquiao to fight Mayweather. What's next? Mayweather and Pacquiao themselves haven't done all they could to make the fight happen?

The sky is blue? Victor Ortiz will never be a member of Mensa? Miss Bika is not that physically attractive?

Comment

Comment

Every professional boxer should have "Health Comes First" typed on their shorts in honor of Mayweather. But then we would have fights like these:

But wait. there's more action here than a Mayweather fight! LOL....

Comment

Working...
                    X