No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theory Morons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conspiracy Theory Morons

Was watching CNN before the fights at work last night, and a nerdy guy that works with me said

"Man. I was hoping that guy would get away. The government using this as an excuse to impose martial law is disgusting."

I said "A hunt for two people who blew up a crowd of innocent people doesn't warrant everyone staying inside for a day? What does?"

and he said "Well, that's what the media says. We don't know if they did it"

I got heated and said "Well, we do know that they killed a police officer, identified themselves as the bombers to someone they carjacked, threw grenades at police officers, and had explosives strapped to them."

And he got quit and said "Oh yeah,well there's that. But it's still no reason to impose martial law. We haven't done that since Abraham Lincoln".

What the **** is wrong with people these days??? You would think it was some kind of internet trolling, but they actually believe this garbage they read online. If I had to pick which source was more credible,CNN/AP or some dude in his basement on youtube who says "They lying to take your freedom!" I'm going to roll with CNN, thanks.

**** reminded me of this video, which is a ****ing hilarious conspiracy theorist parody.

They've been screaming 'such and such was a false flag for martial law' for God knows how long now.

Pretty sure we were all supposed to be in FEMA camps by now. Hell, we were supposed to be in FEMA camps years ago. At some point in time, you'd think they would stop and think to themselves about how many times they've been wrong.

Hell, Alex Jones net worth is 5+ million. Where is the conspiracy on that? Is he gonna do a show on himself?

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Was watching CNN before the fights at work last night, and a nerdy guy that works with me said

"Man. I was hoping that guy would get away. The government using this as an excuse to impose martial law is disgusting."

I said "A hunt for two people who blew up a crowd of innocent people doesn't warrant everyone staying inside for a day? What does?"

I got heated and said "Well, we do know that they killed a police officer, identified themselves as the bombers to someone they carjacked, threw grenades at police officers, and had explosives strapped to them."

And he got quit and said "Oh yeah,well there's that. But it's still no reason to impose martial law. We haven't done that since Abraham Lincoln".

What the **** is wrong with people these days??? You would think it was some kind of internet trolling, but they actually believe this garbage they read online. If I had to pick which source was more credible,CNN/AP or some dude in his basement on youtube who says "They lying to take your freedom!" I'm going to roll with CNN, thanks.

**** reminded me of this video, which is a ****ing hilarious conspiracy theorist parody.

It wasn't martial law. It was "Stay in your houses because there's a couple of armed and incredibly dangerous basket-cases out there and they've already blown up a marathon."

Oh and here is a picture of one of the fascist police state cops delivering some fascist milk to a family because that's just what a fascist police state is like.

What a fascist.

Comment

I know it's off topic but am I really the only one who remembers CNN talking about how the Mayor and the President were declaring Martial Law during 9/11? I am positive I saw it on a ticker but every body who I mention it to tell me I'm an idiot.

Comment

I'll tell you where my ass would have been during all of that.

watching a stream of it on boxingscene!

Comment

Do you guys believe what the government is telling you?

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              Do you guys believe what the government is telling you?
              Nope, so i make up my own theories based off nothing as a substitute

Comment

Speculation should never be treated as fact and that goes both ways. Still, no government should ever be fully and blindly trusted.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

Shouldnt he of just repeated "Thats what the media says"?

I struggle with such ingenious stupidity in person. They automatically doubt the truth of all major news stories yet ram the dildo of internet conspiracies up their arse so fast its astounding. They'd rather rub the yellow seamen of Alex Jones in their eyes than look at things in a calm objective light.

As they say, a little scepticism is healthy, but it seems they love to imagine a sinister plot, involving unknown people who rule the world, and are dumb enough to preach about it like its a new religion, believing they are enlightened. Talk about delusional.

What silly ****s.

I knew someone who was totally obsessed. But they snapped out of it and came back to reality. Every news story was just a distraction from 'the truth'. It was scary.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Nope, so i make up my own theories based off nothing as a substitute
                    Now that's even more stupid, I'm afraid.

Comment

Working...
                    X