Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who believes Pacquiao has been a clean, PED free fighter his entire career to date?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol Pac stans actually claiming that being drug tested is 'too much work', as if USADA or VADA wants boxers to draw their own blood or something.

smh.

Comment

All speculation of coarse, but I do believe he used PEDs for several of his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        Look man, let me refresh your memory as I heavily followed the whole situation, the man wanted a 30 day cutoff, he was vocal about it, him and Arum were, on top of that he wanted a max of 3 blood tests, not the 3 to max 6 that USDA was willin' to hand out, so let me simplify it more for you....

He was gonna get tested for blood before the kick off press conference, be randomly tested 2 times for blood which would have taken place in the earlier part of his training, then have a 30 day cutoff. I still remember an article that came out pertaining to that situation, the writer said something like "30 days, that's big enough for a cheating elephant to step through".

To make things worse, it's not like he ever subjected himself when he faced Margarito, Clottey, Mosley, Marquez III to directly send a message to Floyd and everyone that's questioned him, let the world know he's willing to comply. Instead he opted not to and again refused to subject himself at the request of Marquez, going into the 4th fight.
        what exactly are you argueing/refuting in my post? not really saying anything to counter-act my opinion

lets just leave it at:
        if pacquiao is a huge roider like you say, and ariza is a roid supplier(even tho most of his customers leave him e.g pacquiao, chavez jr, khan among others) and did work under heredia, then it really is baffling how he can't pass any test but the bare minimum, don't you think?

Comment

Pacquaio didn't refuse testing, he refused to allow Mayweather's personal agency to conduct the testing. As has been shown be the venerable Thomas Hauser, WADA covers up for Floyd's steroid abuse and likely would have tainted Pacquaio's samples. Thank god he didn't agree to Floyd's 'testing' demands...they were a sham.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
            what exactly are you argueing/refuting in my post? not really saying anything to counter-act my opinion

lets just leave it at:
            if pacquiao is a huge roider like you say, and ariza is a roid supplier(even tho most of his customers leave him e.g pacquiao, chavez jr, khan among others) and did work under heredia, then it really is baffling how he can't pass any test but the bare minimum, don't you think?
            I am, honestly I am but you clearly don't want to see it. You brought up the fact that Conte said Floyd's style of drug testing is weak, maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but how weak could it have been if Pacquiao was looking to completely change it's procedures, the cut off dates, restricting himself to 3 samples of blood, see where I'm going with this?

Comment

In most cases there's a smoking gun of some sort, but Pacquiao's never had that. Even with Shane Mosley there was a smoking gun even after he passed the state drug tests. There hasn't been one shred of evidence of Pac doping and there have been a slew of Boxers and athletes in general who've been caught. Pacquiao's in a guilty before proven innocent scenario by many of his haters, but at least for me I'd lean towards him being clean, but if it did come out that he was doping I wouldn't be overly shocked more than dissappointed for him and how his legacy would be seen thus after.

Comment

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
                lol Pac stans actually claiming that being drug tested is 'too much work', as if USADA or VADA wants boxers to draw their own blood or something.

smh.
                "Aahhhhhh I dont feel like getting blood drawn"

As if that's a valid excuse in the 21st century.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                  I am, honestly I am but you clearly don't want to see it. You brought up the fact that Conte said Floyd's style of drug testing is weak, maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but how weak could it have been if Pacquiao was looking to completely change it's procedures, the cut off dates, restricting himself to 3 samples of blood, see where I'm going with this?
                  right, he targets the blood testing, either because he truely believes the blood tests will impede him from training or he and his crew(ariza) know for a fact that the roids they are on can undoubtedly only be detected via blood and they want to roid as much as possible

which takes me back to the final segment of my last post, baffling that they couldn't pass a considered simple test

another piece from conte for the HGH believers:
                  It wouldn't take much of an IQ for a player to circumvent this proposed HGH testing procedure. A baseball player could possibly inject HGH as soon as leaving a ballpark and test negative from a blood sample collected postgame the following day. HGH injections are routinely done at night before bed, so a morning blood sample would be the target.
                  Last edited by SplitSecond; 03-28-2013, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                    "I don't even know what a steroid is." - Manny Pacquiao
                    Should all boxer suppose to know anything about steroids?

Comment

what exactly did heredia teach ariza when he doesn't even know how to pass any tests or make undetectable shizz and has all his fighters leaving him or not needing his assistance

dominicano, you agreed to me when i backed paul williams when he was getting jumped for his "delusional" excuses after the martinez fight, i said a fighter does not accept that a man can better him at his best and thus he will make excuses, and it is a must that he does have excuses, either voiced or just in his head, a fighter that accepts defeat and simply thinks, "well, i truelly did do my best, i was at my peak and got my ass handed to me" is a broken fighter, even now pacquiao is desperatly chasing marquez because he knows(thinks) he can do better

pacquiao put it in his head the blood taken from him before weakened him vs morales, that's enough to stave him off giving blood near to the fight

i think he made it obvious(to me atleast) that what he wanted was just no blood taken too close before the fight, he eventually agreed to give blood during his camp, even tho there is a possiblity in the back of his mind that it might weaken him, but on fight night, on the fight, he needs to be strong

what i think, i understand that pacquiao initially turning down floyds tests are suspect and can see why people would think he did/does roids, that and because in most peoples minds every athlete roids
                      Last edited by SplitSecond; 03-28-2013, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X