No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angulo Gives Back To Those in Need, Hungry To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Angulo Gives Back To Those in Need, Hungry To Fight

With all that Alfredo Angulo has gone through in his 30 years of living, it would be understandable that he would have an abrasive attitude towards life.

Growing up poor on the streets of Mexicali, Mexico, having fought only eight rounds in the span of two and a half years, and most notably being unjustly detained at an immigration center could make anyone frustrated and angry.

When one looks at Angulo, his facial expression could compound that theory. However, Angulo is one of the more respected and likable persons in boxing.

[Click Here To Read More]

Nothing but respect for this man we call El Perro. One of the few true humble boxers around.

Comment

good man, exciting fighter. glad he back

Comment

maybe not really any skills,but i've never heard of any boxing fan missing his fights,i'll be watching for sure,there are certain fighters no matter the level of their boxing that we just enjoy and he's one of them,i'd rather watch him over many current champions easily

Comment

Small act of kindness thats cool.

Comment

Cool, cool, glad to hear it Angulo. As long as you are legal, you can fight in my country....otherwise, GTFO!!

.........just j/k...........don't want people to get pissed over a joke.
            Last edited by mathed; 11-10-2012, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X