No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Stuck Waiting To Cash In Lottery Ticket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    I think we'll see Marquez-Bradley on November 10th and Pac-Cotto II on December 1st. That's my prediction.
    Great minds think a like...I agree and prey this is what happens,I want Marquez for Bradley..Been wanting to see this fight for a while now...

Maybe we're just wishful thinkers tho bro..

LMAO...

Comment

I honest to god never want to see Bradley fight again. I don't even dislike him.

I feel 'meh' about him. Just about everyone beats him. Pacquiao UD's him, Marquez and Mayweather give him boxing lessons, Ortiz stops him, Lopez and paulie outbox him..

Only boxer i'd favor him over is Berto and that's because Berto is garbage.

just a forgettable, boring boxer

Comment

The only ppl who really think Bradley won are the Pac haterzz...they also say his ankles were bad and all that what a joke..he was running pretty good that night

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          I honest to god never want to see Bradley fight again. I don't even dislike him.

I feel 'meh' about him. Just about everyone beats him. Pacquiao UD's him, Marquez and Mayweather give him boxing lessons, Ortiz stops him, Lopez and paulie outbox him..

This post comes as no surprise to me...Bradley loses to everyone..Bradley sucks..Yet Bradley keeps winning,when ya bet on Bradley you get paid..Try it,might help you along so you can stop preying on Bradley's down fall already...

Oh and Bradley cleans Marquez up..I hope the fight comes off..I'll save a nice bet for you homie..

Comment

If even you would pick Bradley over Berto, then I know all the people calling Berto a beast are crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              This post comes as no surprise to me...Bradley loses to everyone..Bradley sucks..Yet Bradley keeps winning,when ya bet on Bradley you get paid..Try it,might help you along so you can stop preying on Bradley's down fall already...

Oh and Bradley cleans Marquez up..I hope the fight comes off..I'll save a nice bet for you homie..
              If Bradley & Marquez fight 7 times, 7 time Bradley wipes the floor with him.

Comment

If Nov 10th is still PPV it simply has to be JMM Vs Bradley

Comment

So basically no fighter with Top Rank eats until Manny does....got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thickback View Post
                    So basically no fighter with Top Rank eats until Manny does....got it.
                    LMAO...green!!!

Comment

Or how about........
                      Bradley vs Marquez....with Marquez winning
                      And the fourth and final match
                      Marquez vs Pacquiao
                      With casual fans thinking wow Bradley beat pacquiao and Marquez beat Bradley so if pacquiao gets his belt back from marquez it would beat add that much more value to pacquiaos legacy. Even though I am from the Marquez beat pacquiao twice camp.

Comment

Working...
                      X