Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder: who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
      Skill advantage?

I think fury has shown a lot more skill than wilder to be honest.

Anyways I still got Fury by ko, you can tell just from looking at wilder that he can't take punishment, as soon as he fights someone bigger than him that hits back, he's gone

Comment

Neither of them look any good, but maybe that's because I want to compare them to the Klitschko's, which they don't.

Comment

He's fighting that guy trained by Roy Jones Sr.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            I think Deontay may have been knocked down by this guy too, check just after 0:41

That guy looks like me.

Comment

I think this fight will happen eventually.

Wilder will likely finally step up his opposition in 2013 and establish himself as a bona fide contender, and so Wilder-Fury might happen in 2014.

Comment

Both of them all poor low level operators who will be blown away by the first proper fighters they face, however Fury cant really punch for **** and has been dropped by a non puncher, so i go for a Wilder KO in 3 rounds in this battle of the bums.

Comment

I think both Fury and Wilder are better than a lot of people say they are.

Time will prove I'm right about this.

Comment

Whoever lands a decent punch first. I would favor Fury.

Comment

pretty simple, i think

if fury can keep away from the right hand he wins easily. wilder can hardly box.

if fury can't get out of the way of the right hand the lights are going out.

rome will fall.

i think fury isn't enough of a boxer or athlete to avoid every right hand. eventually that thing wil land, and fury will either start to go out, or lose consciousness completely.

wilder's "boxing" (if you want to call it that,) is complete junk, but at least he's patient. the big right hands from a guy with that sort of build will still be there at the end of the fight if he paces himself right, which i believe he does.

of course there are question marks about his chin, as it is untested. fury is a tough *****, and he's shown a solid chin so far. maybe wilder's punch will be gone after going a few rounds with a 6'9" traveller who can box.
                      Last edited by New England; 12-27-2012, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X