Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if oscar is an atg..then isnt judah aswell??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

comparing oscar to judah, what a joke

Comment

oscar is HOF but not ATG. he lost to every great boxer he fought. he caught whitaker and chavez when they were old and arguably whitaker beat dlh.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
        both fought the best...and lost
        AGREED.........

Comment

sigh the ignorance......****n ignorant people always ignore oscars resume at 135 and 140.....(particularly 135)

larryx can never be taken seriously again...(if anyone still did)
          off yourself(from the forums)

Comment

guys for real. I'm one of the bigger oscar haters in terms of calling him gay and posting those gay pics of him in women's clothing but to question his resume is foolish, he absolutely destroyed, beat and fought well against the best fighters of the last two generations.
            He is one of the few 5 division fighters in HISTORY. He's obviously an easy first ballot HOF'er but a case can even be made for him being a top ATG in his prime.

He beat Trinidad, he destroyed Vargas, he beat Mosley, in his old shot self he lost an SD(!) against Floyd Mayweather. He went as high as 160lbs and beat Sturm who to this day is a top title holder at that class.
            What more do you want?
            The guy has accomplished a lot and I couldn't even care less about his money or looks, I'm not even talking about any of that...

Plus don't forget he destroyed a PRIME Gatti probably more brutally than Mayweather destroyed a shot Gatti.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
              sigh the ignorance......****n ignorant people always ignore oscars resume at 135 and 140.....(particularly 135)

larryx can never be taken seriously again...(if anyone still did)
              off yourself(from the forums)
              Yeah. I remember when I used to think Larry had half a clue. He is just a complete joke now. This thread is pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
                both fought the best...and lost
                You really want to go there Larry???

Comment

This must be a joke Larry

Comment

I like Mayweather but Oscar's resumé >>>>>>>>>>>>> Floyd's resumé and Oscar is probably higher on ATG list

Comment

^ Lay off what you on homeboy. And he did not beat Mosley btw

Comment

Working...
                      X