No announcement yet.

Is it worth training on a bad diet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it worth training on a bad diet

Guys if you are eating dog food (I mean junk) is it any good for you to go out jogging and training because you still put on the fat?

if your still gaining the fat that just means that you should be running more not give up

Comment

Originally posted by Ylem View Post
      if your still gaining the fat that just means that you should be running more not give up
      I agree with this but why train if your not going to give it a 110%? Your never going to be at your best and you'll never feel fully satisfied with what you achieve. IMO train now but make it your first priorty to get your diet sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by IcedBlood View Post
        I agree with this but why train if your not going to give it a 110%? Your never going to be at your best and you'll never feel fully satisfied with what you achieve. IMO train now but make it your first priorty to get your diet sorted.
        nah just train harder if your training hard enough you can even burn 13000 calories like phelps or goku

Comment

nah just train harder if your training hard enough you can even burn 13000 calories like phelps or goku
          Imagine what could be achieved if training harder on a proper diet though. What are this guys aims? To lose weight? Boxing training? Personal gains?

Comment

yeah but if your exerciseing enough to burn 13000 calories your a beast

i mean if your only reason for exercisisng is solely to lose weight then sure you should diet in combination with it, but it all other cases just train harder

Comment

depends where you want to get. no point aiming high if yor not going to try. but if you just enjoy it why not still train then agian anyone serious enough to be on here should probably be eating well

Comment

yeah but if your exerciseing enough to burn 13000 calories your a beast

i mean if your only reason for exercisisng is solely to lose weight then sure you should diet in combination with it, but it all other cases just train harder
                I don't mean diet as in eat less calories, i mean sort out your diet and stop eating junk food. Replace with healthy foods and you'll notice better gains no matter what your target is. If you switch from eating junk to eating 3 healthy meals per day and snacking on peanuts or fruit you can lose weight without having to train, depending on how bad your diet was in the first place. I don't mean eat salad 3 times a day I mean proper meals. At breakfast have porridge with mixed nuts and raisans, for your lunch have a jacket potato with tuna in it and for dinner have chicken, fish etc with pasta or potatoes.

If your training for muscle gain you'll notice BIG gains if you sot out your diet, you'll move up in the weights much faster and you'll get alot less fatigued and notice your stamina increasing. Sure if you continue to eat crap you'll still make gains but they'll be slow as hell and you'll definitely not be able to last as long in the gym.

For me, my diet is just as important as my training. No point in 1 without the other.

Comment

lol goku

Comment

Your training isn't just gym work and running. It's also diet and recovery, as well as being mentally ready. You wont be able to give it all in the gym or on the running track if you are eating **** everyday.

Comment

Working...
                    X